Black Jersey?

kreutz35

Nebraska hasn't had good games when they wear non-traditional uniforms. Most recently, we busted out the all whites against Colorado in 2007. Fans have a phobia against them and think they're bad luck. And statistically speaking, we have lost more than we have won when we wear different uniforms, at least that's what I remember reading the last time an article was written about uniforms.

To be fair, we've lost more games wearing the red/whites than the all-whites. chuckleshuffle

Do you think our players would have a similar reaction if we got black jersey's?

LMAO at the video.

But who cares what the players want? They are not a part of this program, only people who lived through the NC era can determine what goes on in this program. And we all know those people are all about tradition. :sarcasm

LMAO at the video.

But who cares what the players want? They are not a part of this program, only people who lived through the NC era can determine what goes on in this program. And we all know those people are all about tradition. :sarcasm

It should also be mentioned that Ohio whooped up on Marshall something like 44-7 when they wore the black jerseys. Obviously it happened because not only do black jerseys make you look slimmer, but they actually make you more streamlined so you can run faster and become harder to tackle.

LMAO at the video.

It should also be mentioned that Ohio whooped up on Marshall something like 44-7 when they wore the black jerseys. Obviously it happened because not only do black jerseys make you look slimmer, but they actually make you more streamlined so you can run faster and become harder to tackle.

That's why I painted flames on my car. Added about 75 hp.

Nebraska hasn't had good games when they wear non-traditional uniforms. Most recently, we busted out the all whites against Colorado in 2007. Fans have a phobia against them and think they're bad luck. And statistically speaking, we have lost more than we have won when we wear different uniforms, at least that's what I remember reading the last time an article was written about uniforms.

To be fair, we've lost more games wearing the red/whites than the all-whites. chuckleshuffle

We are 1-6 all-time when wearing all-whites, a .143 winning percentage. Compare with our overall .702 win percentage.

LMAO at the video.

That's why I painted flames on my car. Added about 75 hp.

Put those flames on a red car to get 25 more hp.

Is this really that big of a deal? If it helps the team (ie, Taylor not throwing a pick 6 to the first red jersey he sees), then I am all for it.

The basketball team wore all black unis, the baseball team wore black jerseys, I think that the volleyball team uses black to differentiate their libero (maybe), and we do have that squad once known as the black shirts. If they do it, fine. If not, fine.

Geeze, don't we have better things to worry about?

We are 1-6 all-time when wearing all-whites, a .143 winning percentage. Compare with our overall .702 win percentage.

The joke. You did not get it.

Is this really that big of a deal? If it helps the team (ie, Taylor not throwing a pick 6 to the first red jersey he sees), then I am all for it.

The basketball team wore all black unis, the baseball team wore black jerseys, I think that the volleyball team uses black to differentiate their libero (maybe), and we do have that squad once known as the black shirts. If they do it, fine. If not, fine.

Geeze, don't we have better things to worry about?

+1

I swear sometimes I think if Husker fans were half as worried about the way we played on the field as they were about the way the team looked while doing it, we would be ranked no. 1. Black, Blue, Red, Green, Orange don't care as long as we win.

Cause that makes sense? How many games have we lost in red jerseys/white pants? White jerseys/red pants? THEY'RE JUST UNIFORMS. Look at the teams that have had less than great success during the "all white" times...pretty sure those teams weren't GOOD.