Black Jersey?

kreutz35

The uniforms are fine.

We aren't Oregon.

This times a million.

You're right, Oregon has played for the MNC recently, so we aren't Oregon.

Do you have a point you want to make?

We also aren't Maryland, Arizona State, or Oklahoma State. Or Wyoming. We have a long storied tradition of success, we don't need gimmicks like that. Oregon's jerseys are all they can hang their hat on.

The uniforms are fine.

We aren't Oregon.

This times a million.

We also aren't Maryland, Arizona State, or Oklahoma State. Or Wyoming.

Yeah my point is, who gives a sh#t what a team wears as long as they win. Oregon may have the ugliest uniforms in the nation, but they also have one of the best offenses and thats what most people care about when it comes to organized sports. And Oklahoma St. has a great shot of running the Big 12 this year FWIW.

P.S. Maryland played great that first game against Miami. I wonder what caused them to come out so hyped? Hmm...

The uniforms are fine.

We aren't Oregon.

This times a million.

We also aren't Maryland, Arizona State, or Oklahoma State. Or Wyoming. We have a long storied tradition of success, we don't need gimmicks like that. Oregon's jerseys are all they can hang their hat on.

And the fact they have one of the most prolific offenses in the naton. And the fact they have one of the best coaches in the nation. And the fact they have one of the hardest stadiums to play in. And the fact they have played in MNC more recently than any of the "storied" programs you have mentioned. And the fact they might have a heisman trophy winner this year. So I guess they have a lot more than their uniforms, afterall.

And the fact they have one of the most prolific offenses in the naton. And the fact they have one of the best coaches in the nation. And the fact they have played in MNC more recently than any of the "storied" programs you have mentioned. And the fact they might have a heisman trophy winner this year. So I guess they have a lot more than their uniforms, afterall.

I think you missed my point. Oregon got to where they are today because of their Nike money and uniforms, in a large part. They had NOTHING before resorting to a gimmick to try to attract recruits. We don't need that. In fact, we need the opposite of that. Also, a program's "identity" imo has little to do with the current team or current coach (unless your coach is JoePa or Bowden or Osborne - type.) When people think "Oregon" they think first of the jerseys, not of LaMichael James and Chip Kelley.

• Fire 1

I came up with a pretty sweet idea for the Wisconsin game. I know how much you all like tradition so I kept the helmet as its traditional color, white. Enjoy :)

BigTen-Uniform-UN.png

Except for the fact that the color black actually has significance within the football program, whereas green, pink, purple, and yellow do not.