Gameday in Madison!

Having this on GameDay is gonna be awesome. However, I still think we get a public flogging and lose by three TD's ... and that's if we play well and don't turn the ball over. Our O and D lines are gonna show ... we have much work to do. I just see this as reality ... but I still have us ranked as a 20-25th in the country.

Mark, I think that's underrating the boys, but everyone's entitled to their opinion. Wisconsin has looked like a juggernaut, but bear in mind that they've played pretty much literally the weakest non-conference schedule in the FBS this season. No doubt they're a great football team, and they're extremely tough to beat at home, but our guys have been tested and are improving every game. Saturday can't get here fast enough for me.

UNLV lost to Washington State 59-7 and Southern Utah 41-16.

Oregon State is 0-3 and lost to Sacramento State.

Northern Illinois lost to Kansas and only beat Cal Poly 47-30.

South Dakota isn't an FBS team.

I know that we haven't played a ranked team yet or anything but we have definitely played better competition so far.

"To me, (the atmosphere) is always really good," said Herbstreit, who played at OSU from 1989 to '92 before settling into his current role as a broadcaster and GameDay host. "They've been able to maintain excellence with the home-field advantage. "(It's) the same intimidating, hostile environment that it's been probably since Barry (Alvarez) got it going back in the mid-1990s."

Herbstreit has been on the receiving end of that hostility. As a senior captain at Ohio State, he was famously struck by a flying tomato while taking the field against the Badgers in 1992. "We came through the tunnel, and two state troopers had riot gear on," Herbstreit said. "I remember them saying, ‘Gentlemen, we suggest you keep your head gear on.' I'm thinking, ‘Man, what are we going to?'

LINK

This is gonna be exciting!

I hope like hell Corso picks Wiscy to win

A FREAKING MEN!!! Also, quite honestly, any of the teams we have played so far could beat any of the ones Wisconsin has played. Like a previous poster pointed out, the teams the Badgers have played have been getting beat by every body. So what if Wisconsin blew them out, I guess we will see come Saturday. If Wisconsin kills us on Saturday, then I will be a believer.