Dear BIG TEN Network

Sticking with the "dear big ten network" theme; Dear BTN, please get some higher quality cameras and/or better broadcasting gear. Or, better yet, get your HD channel going in northern colorado Comcast/Infinity land. Is anyone else disappointed in the picture quality of BTN or is it just me?

Sticking with the "dear big ten network" theme; Dear BTN, please get some higher quality cameras and/or better broadcasting gear. Or, better yet, get your HD channel going in northern colorado Comcast/Infinity land. Is anyone else disappointed in the picture quality of BTN or is it just me?

I'm on Dish in Denver area and the HD picture is great!!

I'm on Dish in Denver area and the HD picture is great!!

Maybe I've just gotten spoiled with all of our other sports channels being available in HD and then only having the std definition BTN our provider carries.