According to ESPN, haven't beat a Top 10 team since 1997!!!

BIGREDIOWAN

So I was watching SportsCenter this morning and they were talking about the NU vs. UW match-up. They mentioned that NU hasn't beaten a Top 10 opponent since 1997!? Has it been that long? God that's depressing and I hope we stop this streak in its tracks this Saturday. I'm tired of us not winning these types of games, it's time for this crap to end! I love that no one is picking us to win this game............will make it that much sweeter.

So I was watching SportsCenter this morning and they were talking about the NU vs. UW match-up. They mentioned that NU hasn't beaten a Top 10 opponent since 1997!? Has it been that long? God that's depressing and I hope we stop this streak in its tracks this Saturday. I'm tired of us not winning these types of games, it's time for this crap to end! I love that no one is picking us to win this game............will make it that much sweeter.

We haven't beat a top 10 opponent AWAY since 1997. Remember we defeated No. 7 Missouri at home last year.

Where was OU ranked when we beat them a couple of years ago? I do think that was in Lincoln though.

They were 24. And, yes, that game was in Lincoln.

Think he ment in 01 when they were ranked 1 or 2, but that one was in Lincoln also. Whatever the case these stats are bogus and stupid. They will keep changing it. I remember just a couple years ago when we were talking about how long it has been since we beat a ranked team. If we win it will be Nebrasak hasn't beaten a top 5 team since so and so.

Where was OU ranked when we beat them a couple of years ago? I do think that was in Lincoln though.

Think he ment in 01 when they were ranked 1 or 2, but that one was in Lincoln also. Whatever the case these stats are bogus and stupid. They will keep changing it. I remember just a couple years ago when we were talking about how long it has been since we beat a ranked team. If we win it will be Nebrasak hasn't beaten a top 5 team since so and so.

Which year? Because we've beaten ranked teams in 2000, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010. Must have been 2009 since there haven't been very long periods of time.

Which year? Because we've beaten ranked teams in 2000, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010. Must have been 2009 since there haven't been very long periods of time.

Probably was and it may have been a top 20 team. Just pointing out how pointless and lame some of the stats people worry about are.