Exciting Friday Info for Wiscy

JJ Husker

From my usually credible source;

Coaches are confident we can move the ball against Wiscy. Look for a mixture of attacking the edges and downhill power, and heavy PA and motion in the passing game. Lots of new stuff in the playbook this week including triple stacked WR's. Also have a variety of gadget plays and a newer set with Rex at FB and Abdullah/Green at IB. Other O details ommitted. Expect Kyler to come into play more as coaches don't feel Wiscy has a LB or Safety that can hang with him. They want to hit a big play early. On D expect pressure early and often, a variety of new blitz packages and supposedley more blitzing than we have ever seen in the Pelini era. I don't want to go into detail on the rest of the D stuff in case the wrong people are reading this. Let me just say that the game plan I am now seeing is a far cry from the first 4 games. If our guys can execute the plan, Husker fans should be extremely happy.

ok but what uniforms are we wearing? lol

Hopefully this is the game Kyler breaks out.. He has been on the verge all year but hasn't really done anything too big yet. Maybe that wil change tomorow.

I think they just haven't called all that many plays for him. Maybe hoping people will forget.

I'm pretty sure you were joking, but holy crap, how many times does @NUEquipment have to say white jerseys red pants before people shut it?

Hopefully this is the game Kyler breaks out.. He has been on the verge all year but hasn't really done anything too big yet. Maybe that wil change tomorow.

I think they just haven't called all that many plays for him. Maybe hoping people will forget.

I'm pretty sure you were joking, but holy crap, how many times does @NUEquipment have to say white jerseys red pants before people shut it?

I'm actually looking forward to the conspiracy theories that Nebraska actually wore all black uniforms, but boosters paid for the same electronic disguises the reptilian world leaders wear to create the illusion of regular away uniforms.

It all just boils down to execution, regardless of the actual game plan and gimmicks. Plain and simple. If the Huskers execute the way they are capable of and don't beat themselves, then it's a sure victory. There hasn't been a team in the past two years that's actually beaten the Huskers... except Nebraska (and maybe Texas Tech).

Should Wisconsin win because they are, in fact, the better team (right now), so be it, but I won't believe they are until I see it for myself. If Wisconsin wins because Nebraska beat Nebraska, then I will pound my head against the wall yet again. I have a good supply of Advil just in case.

What???

Scheme can and frequently does make a HUGE difference in how difficult it is to move or stop the ball. Execution is critical but the odds of successfully executing a play can differ wildly depending on the scheme.

It all just boils down to execution, regardless of the actual game plan and gimmicks. Plain and simple. If the Huskers execute the way they are capable of and don't beat themselves, then it's a sure victory. There hasn't been a team in the past two years that's actually beaten the Huskers... except Nebraska (and maybe Texas Tech).

Should Wisconsin win because they are, in fact, the better team (right now), so be it, but I won't believe they are until I see it for myself. If Wisconsin wins because Nebraska beat Nebraska, then I will pound my head against the wall yet again. I have a good supply of Advil just in case.

What???

Scheme can and frequently does make a HUGE difference in how difficult it is to move or stop the ball. Execution is critical but the odds of successfully executing a play can differ wildly depending on the scheme.

Sure does, what I was saying that all the schemes in the world don't mean squat if they aren't EXECUTED.

by the way weve played our first 4 games i would expect nothing less. I bet the coaches are just sitting back smiling thinking about what we have in store for the B1G. We have alot to show on both sides of the ball, i dont care what anyone says. Lets hope the boys execute, execute, execute and well be fine, i will be there in person to find out. GBR!!!

Probably the same smile they had preparing for that 2010 Missouri game...

fixed it for ya...and boom goes the dynamite

Yea 2010 is what I was thinking

What???

Sure does, what I was saying that all the schemes in the world don't mean squat if they aren't EXECUTED.

Well duh! What's the next keen insight you're going to share? "You can't win unless you score the most points!"?

Anyways.....

GBR!!

What???

Well duh! What's the next keen insight you're going to share? "You can't win unless you score the most points!"?

Anyways.....

GBR!!

You're kind of making my point by mocking me in that it's an obvious no-brainer. Talking about schemes and gimmicks doesn't get me excited, since it still boils down to one simple thing no matter what. Execution.

If that's too simple of a view point, perhaps you want to edumacate me more.