***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion***

The positive is that our season is still intact, hopefully, most noteably Beck and T mart, take some things from this disaster. This game is completely different without the Turnovers, the score reflects that. If our guys can rebound and win the Legends, Wisky is gonna see a much different team. Our guys beat themselves.

Martinez is disgustingly bad. And yes, I hope you somehow get to read that Taylor. I don't want you playing for my favorite team anymore. I've tried defending you last year. I've tried ignoring all of the rumors about leadership. But I just can't anymore. I hope you "quit" the team again. Just stay away for good this time.

ditto

Let's be a bit classier than to tell one of our Huskers for doing that, regardless of how good a player he is.

ehh idc, what are we supposed to do? stick up for him, maybe if he wasnt so cocky

Woulda been a good time to throw it out of the back of the endzone.

Like it would matter? A sack doesn't take us out of FG range, why would you just throw it away down 27 points? Why wouldn't you try to make a play running the ball?

QB criticism in this state is completely out of control.

You need to go back through this thread and see who is bagging on T-Mart. And who isn't.

Sorry, I saw about 5 different people post the same remark about throwing it out of the endzone, and that's a pretty stupid criticism at this point. I chose your post to quote at random.

Martinez is disgustingly bad. And yes, I hope you somehow get to read that Taylor. I don't want you playing for my favorite team anymore. I've tried defending you last year. I've tried ignoring all of the rumors about leadership. But I just can't anymore. I hope you "quit" the team again. Just stay away for good this time.

ditto

Let's be a bit classier than to tell one of our Huskers for doing that, regardless of how good a player he is.

ehh idc, what are we supposed to do? stick up for him, maybe if he wasnt so cocky

maybe not be a kneejerk reactionary douchebag?

ditto

maybe not be a kneejerk reactionary douchebag?

This isn't kneejerk. I've had a season and a half to build this opinion.