***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion***

This team is poorly coached. Plain and simple. You can have the best ideas in the world, but if you can't get anyone to buy into it, you're nothing. The secondary is horrible. I don't care if they're freshmen, sophomores, or whatever excuse they want to use. They are poorly coached and if I were them, I'd be ashamed at myself. What did Martinez say in an interview? "We're ready to shock the world"? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The coaching is fine. The execution is terrible. I've liked our play calls on offense, but Martinez cannot get the ball there at all. He throws like a 12 year old girl.

The play-calling? Like abandoning a run game with Burkhead that was having some success, even though we had a lead at that point. Calling pass play after pass play with a QB with questionable ability and decision-making in that area? The point of this offense was to take things OFF of Taylor's shoulders, not put more on during clutch situations. No, Beck did not have a good game, either.

The coaching is fine. The execution is terrible. I've liked our play calls on offense, but Martinez cannot get the ball there at all. He throws like a 12 year old girl.

The play-calling? Like abandoning a run game with Burkhead that was having some success, even though we had a lead at that point. Calling pass play after pass play with a QB with questionable ability and decision-making in that area? The point of this offense was to take things OFF of Taylor's shoulders, not put more on during clutch situations. No, Beck did not have a good game, either.

We're down 20 points. You want us to run sweep plays over and over? You have to call downfield passes in this situation. Martinez can't do that. At all. This experiment should be over. Martinez is not a D1 QB.