***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion***

Now is the time to get our guys fired up. That's something Callahan couldn't do. We would just give up back then. Lay back and enjoy the rape. Instead Bo needs to get our guys to punch them in the damn face.

Why is anyone blaming Taylor? He's a RUNNING quarterback yet Beck is forcing him to play like Russel Wilson. Give me a break. You work WITH the talent you.

As for Bo...maybe now he'll finally light a fire under his own ass and stop feeling so confident. You team is collapsing Bo. I know you are NOT ok with that. What are you going to do about it?

As much as it sucks to see us lose like this, we got a young team, Wisky is very experienced and probably as goods as they'll probably be. This game should be close right now, but stupid mistakes and coaching blunders got us in a hole. I still have faith in our season and team. Wisky is making our boys pay for OUR mistakes, have to give them credit.

Why is anyone blaming Taylor? He's a RUNNING quarterback yet Beck is forcing him to play like Russel Wilson. Give me a break. You work WITH the talent you.

As for Bo...maybe now he'll finally light a fire under his own ass and stop feeling so confident. You team is collapsing Bo. I know you are NOT ok with that. What are you going to do about it?

Fair enough. 15 passes in a row was a way stupid call -- He was set up to fail there.