***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion***

The coaching is fine. The execution is terrible. I've liked our play calls on offense, but Martinez cannot get the ball there at all. He throws like a 12 year old girl.

Oh right. Martinez is such a good passer usually, and hasn't shown any signs of being turnover prone. A coach putting a QB that is inept at passing in passing situations is culpable on some level.

Another 3rd and long conversion for Wilson. Ho hum

Read back a few posts and see what I said pal. I said earlier our defense is horrible and I HAD confidence in our offense, but not anymore. I don't drink the kool-aid so get your facts straight. One loss doesn't define a season. Disagree all you want, but don't call me out unless your facts are straight.

You wake up! Fans like you come on here year after year after one loss and say the season is over! It's not so why don't you try waking up s putting the beer down.

We still have a chance to make it to the championship game. If I had to choose the game to lose if Wisconsin makes it there, it would be this one. Really hard to beat a team twice in a year.

We are not good. Please wake up.

And people like you are always on the board drinking your kool-aid with your red-tinted glasses on. You can't accept the team for what it is. Our D is pillow soft. We couldn't stop a nose bleed. Our offense is feast or famine and our QB is extremely prone to mistakes. How can you not see this?

The coaching is fine. The execution is terrible. I've liked our play calls on offense, but Martinez cannot get the ball there at all. He throws like a 12 year old girl.

Oh right. Martinez is such a good passer usually, and hasn't shown any signs of being turnover prone. A coach putting a QB that is inept at passing in passing situations is culpable on some level.

Another 3rd and long conversion for Wilson. Ho hum

What are you asking for? If we were running option over and over again, people would be screaming that we aren't playing to win the game. We need lots of points, quickly with how bad our D is playing today.

• Fire 1