Predict our AP rank

Haspula

rank? this team will be lucky to be bowl eligible....who gives a crap about rank? If you aren't #1 in the end who cares.

I really dont think its that bad. Our schedule isnt that tough compared with tonight. Even if your not #1, a BCS bowl is nice is it not? Its been a while for fu#*$ sake.#15

Just how in the H E double hockey sticks are we gonna make a BCS bowl? The only chance is to win the Big 10. In order to do that, we'll have to play and beat Wisconsin.

rank? this team will be lucky to be bowl eligible....who gives a crap about rank? If you aren't #1 in the end who cares.

I really dont think its that bad. Our schedule isnt that tough compared with tonight. Even if your not #1, a BCS bowl is nice is it not? Its been a while for fu#*$ sake.#15

Just how in the H E double hockey sticks are we gonna make a BCS bowl? The only chance is to win the Big 10. In order to do that, we'll have to play and beat Wisconsin.

the quote was if your not #1 who cares.... Im not saying i think this team can make a bcs bowl, im refuting if your not #1 who cares. we will never win anything meaninful with tpanic as our qb

When I originally responded to this last night I admit I was still pissed off but I guess what I was trying to say is that when any team starts a season in any sport I would imagine the goal is to be the best in that sport when all is said and done and anything else....my bowl eligible comment was probably a little out of line but after what I saw last night I was trying to figure out where the other wins are coming from this year.