Predict our AP rank

Haspula

Im comfortable with us being ranked under #20 until the team starts showing that they are competitive with the B1G. The fact of the matter is, we play Ohio State this week, and everybody and their dog is going to be taking us as victors. i wont be surprised if OSU comes out and smacks us in one that really brings out the real fans among us. If we shoot ourselves in the peeter like we did tonight i think they could hang 50 on us just like wisky almost did. If we cant at least fix the D then we are looking at a possible .500 season.

Im comfortable with us being ranked under #20 until the team starts showing that they are competitive with the B1G. The fact of the matter is, we play Ohio State this week, and everybody and their dog is going to be taking us as victors. i wont be surprised if OSU comes out and smacks us in one that really brings out the real fans among us. If we shoot ourselves in the peeter like we did tonight i think they could hang 50 on us just like wisky almost did. If we cant at least fix the D then we are looking at a possible .500 season.

NU would have to cut off their "peeter" and shove it down their own throats for OSU to score 50 points!!!

Did anyone watch the MSU vs. OSU game yesterday? I can't remember who was calling the game, but in the 2nd half he said, "This offense is PATHETIC!" He then kind of trailed off because he realized how much he was mocking OSU. But he went on to defend his opinion, "We can't even tell what plays they are trying to run because they are tripping over eachother. It's just a mess!"

I'm not saying NU is going to walk over OSU, but I doubt the Buckeyes score more than 20. That is being generous. I hope this game is a good confidence boost for the young defense.

After getting publicly slapped around on national TV last night, I would be surprised if we're ranked higher than #15. Perception is the key here, and we looked bad.

I would expect to be somewhere between 15-20. And that seems very fair.

Or maybe Wisconsin looked far and away better than a #7 team. Who knows, teams don't tend to drop very far when they lose to a team ranked higher than them on the road. Even if they look bad in it like we did last night. When we lost to Texas at home and looked bad doing it we dropped 11 spots. This time we lost to a far superior team on the road. So I say at worst we drop 6-7. But will probably only drop like 4 to #12. A lot of other teams looked bad last night as well.

After getting publicly slapped around on national TV last night, I would be surprised if we're ranked higher than #15. Perception is the key here, and we looked bad.

I would expect to be somewhere between 15-20. And that seems very fair.

Or maybe Wisconsin looked far and away better than a #7 team. Who knows, teams don't tend to drop very far when they lose to a team ranked higher than them on the road. Even if they look bad in it like we did last night. When we lost to Texas at home and looked bad doing it we dropped 11 spots. This time we lost to a far superior team on the road. So I say at worst we drop 6-7. But will probably only drop like 4 to #12. A lot of other teams looked bad last night as well.

I think there's no doubt at this point that Wisconsin is the class of the Big Ten, but that doesn't eliminate the glaring errors on our side of the ball. We didn't just get beat, we looked bad, and that was all on us.