We are who we thought we were....

This quotation immediately came to my mind after the game. We knew we had issues on defense but we didn't want to believe it. We thought Pelini was holding back the defense and we would see the typical Pelini defense in Madison. It didn't happen. Our defense is as bad, if not worse, than we had thought coming into this game.

When I woke up this morning... I had this exact same thought. Wisconsin watched tape. They saw exactly what our weaknesses were on defense and they exploited them all. We had no secrets. We had no next level plan or scheme. We are completely and totally consistently inconsistent... which is almost comforting.

We are a top 50 team. And that't about it. If we have a good run, we might finish in the top 20 considering our schedule... but we'd have a tough time beating any team in our league.

When I woke up this morning... I had this exact same thought. Wisconsin watched tape. They saw exactly what our weaknesses were on defense and they exploited them all. We had no secrets. We had no next level plan or scheme. We are completely and totally consistently inconsistent... which is almost comforting.

We are a top 50 team. And that't about it. If we have a good run, we might finish in the top 20 considering our schedule... but we'd have a tough time beating any team in our league.

A top 50 team?? You cannot be serious. We can still make it to the B1G Championship game, and I have a feeling we will. One loss does not make or break a season. Does it hurt? Of course, but good teams grow and learn from a night like last night. We are so young, and it will click sometime for them this year. It's a long season.

but good teams grow and learn from a night like last night.

Thats just it. How many bad nights (interceptions) will Taylor have before he grows and learns what an idiot he is when pressured and tries to throw it to a WR?