Post Game Coaches Radio Show

Can we please stop with this pervasive myth once and for all.

1.Myth: Ciante Evans was a stud last year. Reality: The only play people remember Ciante making last year is the pass breakup against Missouri in the end zone. Go back and look at the play yourself, he was beat by at least half a step but the ball was slightly under thrown allowing him to make the play. There is no other image anyone can say they remember as Ciante making a play. He played against mizzou and again against ISU and was beaten time and time again against the clones.

I agree totally. I will however, give him the play where he hit Gabbert on that goalline stand in that game. That is the only play where I can honestly say he impressed.

But there honestly is no one else to play for him. It is going to be a year of lumps, well more lumps, for the secondary.

Come on people how well would you do in front of a microphone after that loss. Even as a fan. I am coach myself and having to talk to parents sometimes after those games is tough. Things happen. Pelini will figure it out. It is a young team at the skill positions they will get better.

Bo apologized to the NU fans and said the fact they didn't play well is on him. He pretty much said they keep addressing breakdowns with the team and they continue to lay an egg on the field. That answer is for the morons who think they haven't addressed the many defensive problems this year.

Morons? Who has been accusing the staff of not addressing issues? People are saying the same thing you just paraphrased Bo saying...