JUCO RB Kenny Wilson

We might get one good year out of this guy.  I believe this to be a wasted scholarship.  He won't even be here until the summer, hence missing all of spring ball.  He will be way behind the other backs.

:yeah

But hey, they have 7 qbs on scholly, why not waste another. Sorry, but I dont see the genius recruiting of this staff. Sure, they offer 400 schollys and can talk some top recruits into coming to NU, but it sure hasnt turned into much.

Wilson may be fast, but as we have seen this year, JCs are a huge gamble and havent done much for the team this year.

Hello daveh, wilson has a lone visit set for fl on 12/16, & I did not believe that he is even in fl's top 5 at rb for their recruiting class this yr - they already have a verbal from c walker ****, & a visit from d murray *****, & m williams ***** has fl high in his interest, plus spiller & moreno have fl on their short list - the guys that fl is after are basically the finest hs rb's in the country, & most of them will most likely commit late - so why would fl commit so soon on a jc kid when they have walker, & have a good chances of getting murray or williams? - plus their top 2 rushers for this yr is a so & fr

I just do not see why a juco who has two yrs to play would want to get into a #'s game at fl when UN has but lucky & jackson for competition - assuming glenn swings to fb - which should be the case (everyone knows UN needs production there)

p.s. if anyone gets a chance to look at fl's recruiting class it is worth the look, since every position is simply filled w/ wow prospects - the amount of top quality kids that are interested in fl is truly amazing.

2nd p.s. - tomerlin, taylor, hardy, wilson, franklin, & hunter are N '04, '05, & '06

According to Steve Ryan at Big Report.com, on Omaha ch. 10, he says Wilson is not committed and will still visit other schools. I'll leave him off the list for now

Visit Date: 11/12/05

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Florida

Favorites:

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: JUCO #5/ :star:star:star:star

Bid Red Report:NR

Assessing the talent:

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 50%

• 2 weeks later...