Can we say something positive?

NU41SB

Hows about Crick getting his paw up and blocking an extra point?

PJ Smith causing the fumble with a textbook tackle.

Rex still never goes down on the first hit.

Turner had a breakout game despite the poor effort by Taylor.

Brandon Kinnie made a nice catch away from his body to convert a 3rd down.

Lavonte showed the B1G that he may be undersized, but he is still the best linebacker in the league.

I thought a lot of fans showed up for the game, so it's nice to know that Husker Nation still travels well.

No alternate uniforms.

Abdullah is a consistent returner who has the potential to break one every time he touches it.

Ben Cotton had a nice catch/almost TD.

Offensive line gave Taylor a good amount of time to throw, although self destructed at times with the penalties to start drives after Wisconsin scored.

I think most posters are only being critical of the team because they care so much about them. I want what's best for the team and when I see something that is somewhat of a cancer to the team (Taylor), I want to let my fellow Husker Fans know my opinion to see how the rest of the fan base feels and see if my opinion is shared or not and try to gain a new perspective about the situation. I love the team and would never say anything negative about individual players as human beings, but I will never stop being critical of them as players because when you play at Nebraska, you play at a high level and are the biggest celebrities in the state. You are looked up to by so many people that it's hard not to be critical of them. They affect my day-to-day life. I'm on Huskerboard posting about them right now, so obviously they mean a lot to me and I just don't want to see them take steps backwards.

GO BIG RED!

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH and D-triot are undefeated !

+1 good sir.

As i have already stated. The only game that looks remotely difficult to the margin of the Wisconsin game is our game in Ann Arbor against Michigan. Every other game looks winnable. I think Ohio State, Michigan State and Penn St. will be tough games, but nothing compared to what we took on last Saturday.

Going 10 - 2 sounds like a good season record for us, worst case, we lose to OSU, MSU or PSU and go 9 - 3. Still not bad in my book, considering the uphill challenges we face heading into this season without drinking the gallons and gallons of kool-aid.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH and D-triot are undefeated !

+1 good sir.

As i have already stated. The only game that looks remotely difficult to the margin of the Wisconsin game is our game in Ann Arbor against Michigan. Every other game looks winnable. I think Ohio State, Michigan State and Penn St. will be tough games, but nothing compared to what we took on last Saturday.

Going 10 - 2 sounds like a good season record for us, worst case, we lose to OSU, MSU or PSU and go 9 - 3. Still not bad in my book, considering the uphill challenges we face heading into this season without drinking the gallons and gallons of kool-aid.

I didn't drink any

In 2008, you could see definitive improvement in the execution and performance of our team as the season went along, culminating with an exciting win over a pretty athletic Clemson team.

These coaches have shown the ability to take a team with flaws and make significant improvement in those areas of concern. Now it needs to happen again.

The stats for the game were actually fairly close. Looking at them, (except for the turnovers) one might guess the game was within 10 points. 1st downs were 20-27, yardage was 335 to 486 and return yardage favored Nebraska.

Have to clean up those interceptions.

Team didn't give up. Almost scored at the end. Probably would have with 30 more seconds.

The funny thing is that we all looked at the game @Wisconsin on the schedule and went, "Oh god, that could be ugly" ...then it was ugly. Yet, still we flip sh#t. We have 8 or 9 games left in the season - plenty of time to improve and put together a respectable year.