Anybody ever sit in row 90 or up??

It's a lot like the view from Row 50, just everything is smaller.

That may sound silly, but it's really the truth. My first ever trip to Memorial Stadium, we sat in the second-to-last row in the south stadium. We could see everything, but it was about the size of the guys on TV. There are no obstructed views in the north or south end zones, so you're going to be able to see fine. If you have bad eyes you may want to bring binoculars.

I sit row 90 in the middle of north stadium. In some aspects I really like sitting on the endzones high up as you can really see the plays develop and the running lanes open up. The only things that suck about our seats is the big jumbotron is above us so you can't see replays very well as the 4 smaller screens are not angled well to be seen from our seats that and the issue of accessability as you can't get out to get food or get to the bathroom very easily, also after the game is a nightmare. I honestly can't say I have ever had a bad seat in the stadium. The only time that could fall into this category was I sat way up under the east canopy once and you could not see kicks and punts. Even that time I was just glad to be at the game.

Yeah, I've actually sat in row 96 3 times. It's not as bad as you would expect, except for when the action is at the other end of the field. It is kinda cool to see it from that angle though as it's a different perspective that allows you to see the game "happen". I saw Cortney Grixby's kick return against K-State and that was just cool to see the whole thing develop. But then again, you could probably see that in row 50, so yeah.

I've sat in section 39 about a half dozen times (not sure what row, but it's more than 80). You do get to see how plays develop better in the end zones but it's FAR from the field...take binoculars if you really want to see the players. Worst part about the north end zone that high up is getting to your seat. It's always a jam getting through the gates and up the stairs, and the sections are larger so if your seats are in the middle of section you get squeezed like a sardine the whole game.

Well, now I'm a little embarrassed, because I'm just remembering that my regular seats are in row 85. Honestly, from that high up I can see pretty much everything. When Martinez ran that naked bootleg against Washington (our last score) I could very clearly see the ball fake and I could tell he had the ball, and that was clear on the other end of the field.

Earlier in the Washington game when Rex dove over the top for that short TD, we had a difficult time telling if he had crossed the line, but we knew he was very close. So, you'll miss some things, but overall you'll see pretty well.

One thing - I wouldn't pay a lot of money for those seats. If you're buying, you could probably buy better seats on the street west of the stadium before the game.

80 bucks too much for OSU?

$80 for Ohio State is pretty good. I sat in Row 90 last year for the Kansas game. The view is actually not that bad. The only problem my brother & I had last year sitting that high was that it was cold as heck in November. Other than that to be honest with you, there really isn't a bad seat in Memorial Stadium. Granted, some are better than others, but most of the seats give a fair view of the field. Enjoy the game!

My favorite is the upper sections of the east stadium. Sections 105 and such. South Endzone is great really no matter where you sit as long as it's not in the far corners. The only seats I really would probably not sit in again is the ones I got once under the balcony of the east stadium. The overhang kind of takes you out of the environment, and there are pillars that obstruct part of the view depending on where the team is at the time.