***Official Ohio State Game Discussion***

Plus, let's not overlook the fact that, statistically, this tOSU defense was twice as good as the defense we played last week (not trying to be ugly, Badger guests/fans--just looking at the numbers.

What opened this game up for us was that downfield pass to Quincy--tOSU hadn't expected it all night, and as soon as we pulled it off, they stopped crowding the D-Line and our RBs could breathe (and run) and our O-Line was *magically* competent again.

If Martinez can work on/improve his downfield passing, then our offense will be something magical, and the second go-around with Wisconsin will be a completely different affair.

• Fire 1

Maybe I'm completely wrong, but I think the outcome probably would have been on the same path if Braxton was still playing. When Lavonte stripped him, the game was already changing. Add in the fact that we were starting to stop them when he was injured... Granted, he probably wouldn't of thrown that INT, but from my perspective, the game changer wasn't him being knocked out of the game - it was Lavonte stripping him.

Just wow. Did that really happen?

How did tOSU lose that game?

We lost our quarterback... not Pryor, the one after him.

You guys took the momentum from there

We were stuck with Bauserman, and you see how pathetic that is.

Hats off to you though, hope it means more good things from you sooner than later!

Best of luck to your team for the rest of the season. I hope Braxton Miller comes back just in time to face Illinois. You guys have a great defense, hope you hand the Illini their first loss

Well that was a roller coaster ride.

Love to see tOSU on the field; I caught them at Gopher stadium last year and love to see that D play--great tackling.

I love to see the Huskers show some heart, and a big win like this that shows they can overcome adversity is just the thing everyone needed. Wherever they go this year, I hope they do it with the same toughness they brought to the field tonight.

:cheers #4 and #22 :worship

Just wow. Did that really happen?

How did tOSU lose that game?

We lost our quarterback... not Pryor, the one after him.

You guys took the momentum from there

We were stuck with Bauserman, and you see how pathetic that is.

Hats off to you though, hope it means more good things from you sooner than later!

Yep, that was a huge factor, Huskers did not have any good answers for him tonight. Hope he is back next week playing, gonna be a good one.

Thanks... hope you all carry it through the B1G.... VERY glad to have you in the conference... hoping we both get back to elite very soon... BEAT MICHIGAN