Listen Everybody, Lets not get TOO Excited

danj91

We will drop one along our road stretch. I've been through too many tumultuous years to be so bold as to think we'll be undefeated. I've circled MSU, they stole one last year and I can just feel it happening again since we drew them in East Lansing again. With OSU what you see is what you get. Show up prepared or lose but I think we can win that.

You guys will make it but you may need some help. Hopefully MSU beats Michigan next week then you beat MSU at home. It'll pretty much be yours with that.

I honestly think that Wisconsin will get through the regular season undefeated. I think their best chance at losing will be in the conference championship game against Nebraska or Michigan, IF (and that's a big if) either one of those teams improves a lot over the next 6 games or so.

Thing is, I don't think Wisconsin is going to be able to pass up LSU/Alabama/Oklahoma in the BCS if they do make it undefeated.

While its important to keep things in perspective you still put up +400 yards on a top 15 defense. More than 100 more than last week. Thats something to be proud of.

The test for everyone in the conference will be MSU's #1 D. I really don't want to play them. They can be nasty at home.

Your team will be fine man. Thanks for the support though! Much appreciated. Wiscy should roll the rest of the year. Go HUSKERS!!!!

Mich looks solid.....DAMNIT!!! WHY!!??? lol

Haha, but we've seen this Michigan last year, maybe they'll collapse soon. Other than ND they haven't played anyone, and sure their defense is improved but Denard IS the offense. Next week is their first real test. They might be hurting by the time the Huskers get into town.

• Fire 1

Don't get too excited?

IDK, a good chunk of people were hiding under their beds in the second quarter. I think they were pretty close to putting on diapers because the world was too scary for them, and they didn't want to be manly or 'have faith'

My command would be : Husker Fans - grow some balls, because far too many of 'our brothers' have no ability to have faith in the team.

The crowd wasn't supportive of the team, the bood. And Bo was pissed off about it,a s he should be.

Out of everything else, that's what pisses me off most about tonights game. I see the team putting in a lot more effort to make things work, and the amount of pussing out by the fans seems blatantly out of proportion.

• Fire 1

I am hopeful davids rip was the spark that ignites something with this team

i am hopeful we just had a bad 2 1/2 quarters against wisky and that led to a bad half against tOSU

I am hopeful our team feels good about this win and it is something they can build on

I thought it was an exciting comeback( i was at the Gator bowl and think that was the biggest until tonight)

I hope the damned nebraska fans will quit booing our team !

I hope this team found its heart and sees how good it can play...

I hope the Offense and Defense found some things they did well and can now build on

but we clearly played a depleted tOSU team with a great defense. I will faithfully and hopefully hold my enthuseum for a few more weeks until we see some consistency against teams like MSU, Michigan and even Minnesota.. if we have trouble with Mobile quarterbacks, Michigan should be a test. clearly, being down like that at the half, with the world and Memorial stadium against you was a truest test of character and great display of heart.

I hope the teams and fans enjoy this win. I hope we look back and say that Lavonte David strip was the turning point....

time will tell,

GBR!

I am hopeful davids rip was the spark that ignites something with this team

i am hopeful we just had a bad 2 1/2 quarters against wisky and that led to a bad half against tOSU

I am hopeful our team feels good about this win and it is something they can build on

I thought it was an exciting comeback( i was at the Gator bowl and think that was the biggest until tonight)

I hope the damned nebraska fans will quit booing our team !

I hope this team found its heart and sees how good it can play...

I hope the Offense and Defense found some things they did well and can now build on

but we clearly played a depleted tOSU team with a great defense. I will faithfully and hopefully hold my enthuseum for a few more weeks until we see some consistency against teams like MSU, Michigan and even Minnesota.. if we have trouble with Mobile quarterbacks, Michigan should be a test. clearly, being down like that at the half, with the world and Memorial stadium against you was a truest test of character and great display of heart.

I hope the teams and fans enjoy this win. I hope we look back and say that Lavonte David strip was the turning point....

time will tell,

GBR!

Lets not forget who we were playing! Ohio State is TERRIBLE!!! I agree with some of your points but for us to be so excited for this win is just rediculous. Why did it take such a Herculean effort to beat this team? The fact that we are taking pride in this pitiful win is making me sick. We cant stop dual threat qb's. A slow, unathletic qb that is inaccurate we look great against. If Miller doesnt go down we lose, plain and simple. Are we gonna be able to hurt everybodys qb? No...This team shouldnt have even been within 30 points of us. Im just glad we dont play Northwestern or Illinois. We are going to have a hell of a time against Michigan. I guess our best chance there is to HOPE that Robinson is hurt.

against a team that had a total of 150 total yards last week! lol Read the post man.

and against a team who just got their best offensive lineman back, allowing them to shift the rest of their line to their most effective positions. It may not be the game of the century, but it was a very good win and showed that we actually have some heart