Nebraska fans are PATHETIC.....

Apathy

It's one thing to criticize this team but to boo them several times during the 2nd quarter and then to boo them as they head into the locker room for halftime.

I understand they were playing poorly and I was critizing their performance but I never booed them last night. I was embarrassed with our crowd last night when that happened and if you booed this team last night then you should be ashamed of yourself and root for another team.

Booing this team isn't going to lift the teams spirits and it certainly won't help when we're trying to recruit kids too. I'm sure those recruits were thinking "I don't want to come here and get booed".

Grow up Husker fans you so called greatest fans in the country.

• Fire 3

They were booing they playcalling right before half. You would think Bo would learn his lesson from last week. Fans are going to boo from time to time. It's how they let the coaches know it was unacceptable last night. They also supported the the team until the end also, not to mention spend their hard earned cash to go to the game, but you didn't want to mention that just the booing. You grow up.

• Fire 5

They were booing they playcalling right before half. You would think Bo would learn his lesson from last week. Fans are going to boo from time to time. It's how they let the coaches know it was unacceptable last night. They also supported the the team until the end also, not to mention spend their hard earned cash to go to the game, but you didn't want to mention that just the booing. You grow up.

Very well said Blackshirt39.

If you have the insight and foreknowledge to know exactly what the "boo" sounds were for ... and it was booing for the players ... rather then the level of play or play calling ... then I'll jump in and agree with your statement. However, I don't have the same confidence. Something tells me from the circumstances of the night that something else was going on.

If you have the insight and foreknowledge to know exactly what the "boo" sounds were for ... and it was booing for the players ... rather then the level of play or play calling ... then I'll jump in and agree with your statement. However, I don't have the same confidence. Something tells me from the circumstances of the night that something else was going on.

I think most fans knew that int wasnt Taylors fault. It was the terrible game management by the coaches they were upset about IMO. Also, the fact that it was the second game in a row that it happened didn't help.

But Memorial was really rocking at the start and in the second half. It's good to see her come to life for a change.

It's one thing to criticize this team but to boo them several times during the 2nd quarter and then to boo them as they head into the locker room for halftime.

I understand they were playing poorly and I was critizing their performance but I never booed them last night. I was embarrassed with our crowd last night when that happened and if you booed this team last night then you should be ashamed of yourself and root for another team.

Booing this team isn't going to lift the teams spirits and it certainly won't help when we're trying to recruit kids too. I'm sure those recruits were thinking "I don't want to come here and get booed".

Grow up Husker fans you so called greatest fans in the country.

+1000

Just don't understand we people think a bunch of kids are going to want to get back out there and try their best where thier fans turn their back on them. One middle-aged guy said he can boo if he wants to because he paid big money for his tickets.... WOW, stay classy memorial stadium. :S Thought for a moment I was back in Madison.

post-7392-0-63368100-1318168728.gif

Just don't understand we people think a bunch of kids are going to want to get back out there and try their best where thier fans turn their back on them. One middle-aged guy said he can boo if he wants to because he paid big money for his tickets.... WOW, stay classy memorial stadium. :S Thought for a moment I was back in Madison.

What's wrong with Madison? They may be a bit vulgar, but at least they know how to get a stadium rocking. And so one middle aged guy was acting like a clown...that means the whole of Memorial Stadium wasn't "classy"?

Geez......on TV the environment sounded pretty kick ass. No, not even comparable to Madison Wisconsin. I mean, those Badger fans know how it's done. But still, Nebraska had it going pretty good last night except for the 2nd quarter. You can really see how this team rallies when the crowd is rallying behind them though. This team becomes an entirely different beast. I don't know what happens but something goes off in these guys heads, the crowd is juiced, and it just starts happening for them. Awesome job by the team and the fans last night. That game was everything we needed and then some. I'm f'ing' pumped up, and I hope this team feels renewed too.

• Fire 1

As far as the "booing" goes.......there isn't a stadium in this country that doesn't have boo birds in it. So what........you should be cheering loud enough that those boos are drowned out anyway. If you can hear them then that's your f'ing' problem. Get louder and quit your bitchin'. This is football. This game is for men, Not whiny pussies. This team doesn't need to be babied and neither do the f'ing' fans who sit on their hands and want to act all "respectable like".

• Fire 2