Sanders, Blake, Suh

HATE having Nebraska, and anyone associated with Nebraska, brought up in this context. Does this have anything to do with Marvin Sanders leaving (or being asked to leave)?

http://espn.go.com/c...-ncaa-documents

Among the items that Marshall's office is seeking: NCAA interviews with Blake as well as with former Nebraska assistant Marvin Sanders. According to UNC's response to the notice of allegations last month, Sanders learned that Blake had remained in contact with former Cornhuskers defensive lineman and current NFL player Ndamukong Suh -- who Blake had recruited to Nebraska. After speaking with head coach Bo Pelini, Sanders contacted former UNC assistant coach Tommy Thigpen asking Blake to refrain from contacting Nebraska players.

Suh was recruited to Nebraska more than four years ago, so if there were any benefits dished out or received at that time then they are no longer able to be investigated by the NCAA.

That said, you're right. Having any of names mentioned in connection with an NCAA investigation is scary, regardless of the context. But anything that happened more than four years ago essentially doesn't exist.

Suh was recruited to Nebraska more than four years ago, so if there were any benefits dished out or received at that time then they are no longer able to be investigated by the NCAA.

That said, you're right. Having any of names mentioned in connection with an NCAA investigation is scary, regardless of the context. But anything that happened more than four years ago essentially doesn't exist.

Reggie Bush says Hi!

The worst they could do is take away the wins Nebraska earn during those years in which Suh played in.

I'm not worried about this at all

Reggie Bush says Hi!

The worst they could do is take away the wins Nebraska earn during those years in which Suh played in.

Reggie Bush received benefits all throughout his college years, meaning he fell within the four year range of possible investigation. Lucky for him, he jumped to the NFL at the right time.

I merely meant that Suh couldn't get in trouble for anything that occurred more than four years ago.

HATE having Nebraska, and anyone associated with Nebraska, brought up in this context. Does this have anything to do with Marvin Sanders leaving (or being asked to leave)?

http://espn.go.com/c...-ncaa-documents

Among the items that Marshall's office is seeking: NCAA interviews with Blake as well as with former Nebraska assistant Marvin Sanders. According to UNC's response to the notice of allegations last month, Sanders learned that Blake had remained in contact with former Cornhuskers defensive lineman and current NFL player Ndamukong Suh -- who Blake had recruited to Nebraska. After speaking with head coach Bo Pelini, Sanders contacted former UNC assistant coach Tommy Thigpen asking Blake to refrain from contacting Nebraska players.

At this point Sanders is providing information against Blake.

I might be mistaken but I believe the NCAA already looked at Suh. I remember his sister who was acting as his "advisor" was questioned about Blake and his contact with her and several long conversations they had after Marvin asked the contact to stop. According to her they were just friends after all their time during recruiting and coaching and NU. Blake was more or less catching up and wishing her brother well. The record also shows that after a few of those calls Blake then turned around and called the agent he's been connected with. Its a he said she said type of thing at this point. It doesn't look good but Suh's sister stated that Blake never tried to push an agent on them. I guess you can believe what you want but Suh signed with someone else and his final three didn't include the agent in question. I don't think he was ever on their radar.

If you were going to worry about any player and Blake I would look at Brandon Jackson.

Reggie Bush says Hi!

Reggie Bush received benefits all throughout his college years, meaning he fell within the four year range of possible investigation. Lucky for him, he jumped to the NFL at the right time.

I merely meant that Suh couldn't get in trouble for anything that occurred more than four years ago.

Yes you are correct