Offensive Line

I'm sure people will still refuse to give him credit and give it to Garrison and Stai.

It's tempting. However, if they were playing poorly I doubt that many would be blaming Garrison and Stai.

Exactly. It's kind of a no win situation for ol' Barney. Really we should hold off on too much credit for anyone. I thought our offensive line looked pretty good at this time last year. We'll see how we hold up once guys start getting a little more dinged up.

The line over the last few years has been terrible when in the sole ownership of Cotton. It is no coincidence that now he has help and they are improving. Cotton is still a bad coach its just now he has help from people who know wtf their doing.

Its weird how a little quality depth and reasonable health help.

• Fire 1
The line over the last few years has been terrible when in the sole ownership of Cotton. It is no coincidence that now he has help and they are improving. Cotton is still a bad coach its just now he has help from people who know wtf their doing.

Its weird how a little quality depth and reasonable health help.

oh yea, thats totally it. Cotton sucks. Period. Never wavering on that.

The OL is still way to inconsistent to consider them a success right now.

I thought they've been pretty darn good so far. They struggled in the first half against Ohio State until the coaches adjusted at halftime, and then they owned that defense. Against Wisconsin, they were doing fine until the coaches completely abandoned the running game.

We stil have to see what they look like against Michigan State and Penn State, but I think they've been pretty consistent aside from some stupid penalties against Wisconsin.

They have been very good actually so far. The help of the eyes of Garrison and Stai has more than helped Barn. But the biggest thing is actually the depth. The last couple of years it has been the same 6 or 7 guys trodding out there possession after possessio. This year they are actually coming in waves. In years past Barney would say before and dring the season he was comfortable going 10 deep, but then nothing would ever come from that, This year it is another world. Still question the combos(namely Choi backing up Arod), but the prospect of this line severely oer shadows those of year past at this point in time.

This. I will give credit for the line improving to whoever coached 'em up, but I don't think it's any coincidence that the improvement suddenly started when there were "helpers".