SIGNED LB Thomas Brown

Nexus

I thought you could summarize R|paid stuff, just couldn't copy and paste it directly...?

Couldn't you be a bit more specific then?

The poster has no clue. Also is not a member of rivals, so what was posted was what they were able to read on the teaser blurb.

Thomas had a little making up to do this spring in the classroom. 60/40 he is here on time

• Fire 2

I thought you could summarize R|paid stuff, just couldn't copy and paste it directly...?

The poster has no clue. Also is not a member of rivals, so what was posted was what they were able to read on the teaser blurb.

Thomas had a little making up to do this spring in the classroom. 60/40 he is here on time

To defend myself. I am a member of rivals. I do have a clue. But what was posted was posted in tunnel talk and if they see me give information outside of tunnel talk they will ban me from tunnel talk because it has to stay in tunnel talk.

there... hope I clarified myself. I can tell you that as of now he has not cleared to make it to NU. He is border line on his SAT score and took the ACT just in case but it could easily go either way with that kid.

To defend myself. I am a member of rivals. I do have a clue. But what was posted was posted in tunnel talk and if they see me give information outside of tunnel talk they will ban me from tunnel talk because it has to stay in tunnel talk.

there... hope I clarified myself. I can tell you that as of now he has not cleared to make it to NU. He is border line on his SAT score and took the ACT just in case but it could easily go either way with that kid.

Is that what they are calling NCIU now a days?

I'm not sure what NCIU is? So I can't say for sure. haha

I'm not sure what NCIU is? So I can't say for sure. haha

Nebraska Cable Installers Union, was an underground message board for Husker athletics, and what you described there sounds like the rules that they had.

• 2 weeks later...

Any news yet? Rivals has something...

Don't have rivals but I did have an email about 10 last night that the coaches hope he'll be here the first part of July. Talking with the coaches he had a class he had to pass yet in summer school and then the clearing house had to sign off.

Don't have rivals but I did have an email about 10 last night that the coaches hope he'll be here the first part of July. Talking with the coaches he had a class he had to pass yet in summer school and then the clearing house had to sign off.

He's retaking a class to get his GPA up just in case he is right below where he needs to be to get in. He is planning on making it in July.

He's retaking a class to get his GPA up just in case he is right below where he needs to be to get in. He is planning on making it in July.

It's supposedly a sophomore English class so I wouldn't think it will be too much problem.

Signing day was a little disappointing but getting all the signees actually here plus a good class of walk-ons is still pretty solid.

• 1 month later...