Body paint ideas

bmaher

Me and my two friends are students at Nebraska, and we are going up to Minnesota for the game on saturday. Are tickets are in sec 108 row 12, right by the players entrance. We were thinking about body painting, and I was curious to hear people's ideas for any cool paint ideas for just three people. If there arent any good ideas we will probly just paint red and black

If you want to be on the Big Ten Network's coverage of the game, I'd go with BTN, with the N being red. Or you could do the powder blue B1G.

You could have one guy have an 84, the next dude wear a big hyphen, and guy #3 could wear 13. They're still talking about that game up there.

I personally like the 84-13 idea over the BTN or B1G.

Me and my two friends are students at Nebraska, and we are going up to Minnesota for the game on saturday. Are tickets are in sec 108 row 12, right by the players entrance. We were thinking about body painting, and I was curious to hear people's ideas for any cool paint ideas for just three people. If there arent any good ideas we will probly just paint red and black

If you're students at UNL,

Please represent us right and make sure you learn how to spell "our" correctly if yer gunna paint any fancy wurds on yore bodies. chuckleshuffle

Really, really!!!