Polls are out (no BCS yet)

#13 is about right, I'd say. If we win next week we *could* end up at #10. Kansas State is going down for sure (OU). And we'd need help from one other team. Some team besides LSU/Bama. Since there's no way the LSU/Bama loser would fall outside the top ten.

wiscy has to be heartbroken with the ou loss, their path to the mnc would have been that much more possible.

Yeah, because Bama plays LSU this week. Wisconsin would have been sitting fat and happy in the #2 spot.

wiscy has to be heartbroken with the ou loss, their path to the mnc would have been that much more possible.

Similarly, I'm sure OU is raging. An undefeated Big 10 team and an undefeated Big 12 team would be tough to pick for a MNC berth, although OU will have played a tougher schedule.

Clemson-Boise title game

God that'd be epic, but Clemson definitely doesn't have the defense to compete with either Alabama or LSU if one of those teams goes undefeated. Like many teams across the country, offense is their bread and butter and defense isn't emphasized to the same extent. If Clemson sneaks into the title game against an SEC team...I think it would be a pretty bad blowout.

Stanford is the most likely team, but they still have a game against Oregon and a title game to play.

Clemson-Boise title game

God that'd be epic, but Clemson definitely doesn't have the defense to compete with either Alabama or LSU if one of those teams goes undefeated. Like many teams across the country, offense is their bread and butter and defense isn't emphasized to the same extent. If Clemson sneaks into the title game against an SEC team...I think it would be a pretty bad blowout.

Stanford is the most likely team, but they still have a game against Oregon and a title game to play.

clemson-kstate mnc.