I've met Phil Labonte from All that Remains....a metal band. He is a really down to earth, cool guy. I met the lead singer of the band Adelitas Way just recently....my g/f is a huge fan.

You were doing so good until the end.

Anyways did shots with Phil, and Brock(lead singer of 36 Crazyfists) while watching Mizzou curb stomp NU Bo's first year at Sokul. That was cool.

As for musicians, hung out with Corey Taylor, Jim Root and Shawn Crahan(Clown) from Slipnot, the guys for Static X, half the guys from Sevendust, Nick Hipa of As I Lay Dying, and Mushroomhead.

I have met the guy who did the acting parts of Darth Vader(a British guy) from Star Wars and then got to meet James Earl Jones when he gave a speech at Doane.

But the best ever of course was meeting Ryne Sandberg two years ago. Greatest day EVER!!!!!!

I've met Phil Labonte from All that Remains....a metal band. He is a really down to earth, cool guy. I met the lead singer of the band Adelitas Way just recently....my g/f is a huge fan.

You were doing so good until the end.

Anyways did shots with Phil, and Brock(lead singer of 36 Crazyfists) while watching Mizzou curb stomp NU Bo's first year at Sokul. That was cool.

As for musicians, hung out with Corey Taylor, Jim Root and Shawn Crahan(Clown) from Slipnot, the guys for Static X, half the guys from Sevendust, Nick Hipa of As I Lay Dying, and Mushroomhead.

I have met the guy who did the acting parts of Darth Vader(a British guy) from Star Wars and then got to meet James Earl Jones when he gave a speech at Doane.

But the best ever of course was meeting Ryne Sandberg two years ago. Greatest day EVER!!!!!!

Meeting Corey Taylor would be awesome! I dig Sevendust! I've been listening to them since the early 90's. Good sh#t.

Hey Paul! They are mainstream...but i listen to a bit of everything. My g/f really likes em...I listen to a few of their songs. I am a HUGE ATR fan. Other metal bands I listen to are: Soilwork, Killswitch Engage, As I Lay Dying just to name a few hehe

I know man, just flipping ya sh#t, about them(they are sliightly feminine). I could get along with ya well Chaddy as no one would be turning down the music at either of our parties. Bullet for my Valentine, Unearth, Shadows Fall, August Burns Red are among some of my other faves.

Corey Taylor was so down to earth. Also down to earth because of his small stature. It was outside the Grove here in Lincoln, and he chatted with me and my girlfriend(now wife) for twenty minutes and had a couple of drinks with us. Great guy. Shawn Crahan(Clown from Slipknot) was the same. Actually had a pretty deep conversation with him at Knickerbockers before his side project Dirty Little Rabbits played. He actually is one of the main reasons my buddies band is hitting it pretty big now. They are called Dirtfedd, if you haven't heard of them, I recommend you check them out.

I see Husker players pretty much every day walking around campus. I see Bo at the coffee shop a lot, but not much lately (it's like he's busy or something), and I see guys like TO all the time - in fact, just saw TO today.

I've met most every Husker volleyball player from the past 20 years. Met most of the women's basketball players, and a bunch of old-school football players.

Non-Huskers I've met... Jose Canseco (he's an ass), Bill Murray, Anthony Bourdain (verrrrry briefly) and Nolan Bushnell, the guy who invented Pong for Atari.

Please elaborate on Jose Canseco being an ass. Maybe he was just going through a roid rage session

I actually met Jose Canseco at Fiesta Mall in Mesa, AZ while we were both looking at a Siberian Husky in the pet store.

I had no idea who he was until a clerk said something to me later, and even then drew a blank..He was pretty quiet, but his girlfriend was really hot..even cuter than the husky pup he ended up buying her.

I drove by a book signing by Jamie Lee Curtiss but didn't stop because the line was more than 5 blocks long..I was going to tell her she had a guy's name (mine).

My first week back at UNL Sophmore year, some people thought I had sex with Morgan Fairchild in a movie.

Last June, I talked to Jim Brown at my family reunion...(Todd's dad).

I see Husker players pretty much every day walking around campus. I see Bo at the coffee shop a lot, but not much lately (it's like he's busy or something), and I see guys like TO all the time - in fact, just saw TO today.

I've met most every Husker volleyball player from the past 20 years. Met most of the women's basketball players, and a bunch of old-school football players.

Non-Huskers I've met... Jose Canseco (he's an ass), Bill Murray, Anthony Bourdain (verrrrry briefly) and Nolan Bushnell, the guy who invented Pong for Atari.

Please elaborate on Jose Canseco being an ass. Maybe he was just going through a roid rage session

We were walking down Market Street in San Francisco going to lunch. It was crowded, so we were having to weave our way between oncoming people, when out of the crowd comes this WALL of a person who just bulled his way straight forward through the sidewalk. We each bounced off his shoulder, and you have to remember I'm a pretty big guy. Turned around to apologize - the typical thing you do when you bump someone's shoulder - but the guy turns and looks at us like we were at fault and says something like "Oops" or words to that effect. It was very quick and I don't recall exactly what he said, but he was very sarcastic about it. I didn't recognize him until my coworker said, "That's Jose Canseco!"

I was like, "Yeah. He's an ass."

We were walking down Market Street in San Francisco going to lunch. It was crowded, so we were having to weave our way between oncoming people, when out of the crowd comes this WALL of a person who just bulled his way straight forward through the sidewalk. We each bounced off his shoulder, and you have to remember I'm a pretty big guy. Turned around to apologize - the typical thing you do when you bump someone's shoulder - but the guy turns and looks at us like we were at fault and says something like "Oops" or words to that effect. It was very quick and I don't recall exactly what he said, but he was very sarcastic about it. I didn't recognize him until my coworker said, "That's Jose Canseco!"

I was like, "Yeah. He's an ass."

I thought he seemed a little puny :dunno

Maybe it was before the roids, but he looked well under 220# and I was probably 240 at the time