Oklahoma at Nebraska

Something else to consider: has the team lost confidence, and if so, how will that effect them the rest of the year???? <_<

If you watched the post game interviews with the players you will see that they recognized the mistakes they made last weekend.

I didn't sense a loss of confidence in any tone of response while being interviewed following the Mizzou loss.

You learn, you grow, and you move on. That appears to be the mentality of this team.

It's hard to tell if the team has lost any confidence. It was a tough game especially physically on Taylor.

It will be good for the team to be home on a Saturday again. Memorial Stadium should be rocking. I guess it depends on how many blue hairs show up in the South endzone.

Just because they barley beat a team that we beat pretty easily, doesnt mean anything, I have to rethink this entire team since the loss at Mizzou, Rhett Bowmar looked decent last night, except for the turnovers, I dont know about us beating OU, the only thing we have going for us right now, is the game is at home.

Something else to consider: has the team lost confidence, and if so, how will that effect them the rest of the year???? <_<

That was already answered in the baylor game and i think the answer they submitted to fans was NO

It seems that these guys won't lose confidence and they just want to get back on the field.

That was my take on the interviews also. McKeon was like, "we'll watch tape and adjust". That comment alone, coming from a player of the most dominant defense in college football today, should be proof enough. Can't be more positive than that. GBR! :thumbs

It seems that these guys won't lose confidence and they just want to get back on the field.

That was my take on the interviews also. McKeon was like, "we'll watch tape and adjust". That comment alone, coming from a player of the most dominant defense in college football today, should be proof enough. Can't be more positive than that. GBR! :thumbs

Sure, but talk is cheap. There is no way to tell until they step on the field and face adversity again.

BTW, when did McKeon transfer to Miami??? :blink:

:sarcasm

Sure, but talk is cheap. There is no way to tell until they step on the field and face adversity again.

I suppose you have already looked at the stats and Miami is the #1 defense now?

Who cares what the stats and papers say...BLACKSHIRTS are always #1 to this fan! :thumbs

GBR! :thumbs

we lost the game to the tiggers. that's unfortunate. but if nebraska uses this time to focus on basics this week, we could be *KILLAZ* this weekend.

this is OU @ NU. this is one of the most storied rivalries in college football history.

how can you *not* get pumped up for this?

hack Posted on Oct 24 2005, 11:14 PM

we lost the game to the tiggers. that's unfortunate. but if nebraska uses this time to focus on basics this week, we could be *KILLAZ* this weekend.

this is OU @ NU. this is one of the most storied rivalries in college football history.

how can you *not* get pumped up for this? 

:yeah think this game may come down to the 4th qtr just because of all the emotion that will be involved on both sides. games like this usually turn out really close or one just seems to really pull away.

Again your cheap shots get oh so tiresome!

Adjustments have to be made quicker on defence, like sometime in the first 7 to 10 min of the 1st quarter, not in the last 5 min of the 2nd quarter. Maybe we should take the ball first if we win the coin flip and try to score "first" for a change of pace. Should be a good game and I think we will win the next 3. Is Murtha ready to start playing more we could sure use him?

GBR!!!!!

People were asking me and others, earlier this year, about the "new" team unity the Huskers have this year. And I replied, "Every team has great unity at the beginning, it's after the bumps and cracks during the season that get you thinking."

The Huskers have the perfect game to bounce back from. There playing OU, their greatest rival, at home, after playing their worst game of the year. What more can you want?

Now we will see if all the hype surrounding the "new attitude" of the team is true or fluff!!

etr