Late game coaching FAIL

Foppa

Thanks Bo, for leaving your starting QB in the ENTIRE game when the game was set by the 4th quarter. What were you trying to prove? Way to tarnish a great game by not giving backups a chance to get game experience. Love the win, but this wasn't the way to punctuate it.

Thanks Bo, for leaving your starting QB in the ENTIRE game when the game was set by the 4th quarter. What were you trying to prove? Way to tarnish a great game by not giving backups a chance to get game experience. Love the win, but this wasn't the way to punctuate it.

Bitch......whine....moan....sob.

Yeah...thanks Bo...for leaving T-mart in the game so people have a reason to piss and moan instead of being happy for a great game.

And if T-Mart gets knocked out of a game, which we all know can happen...let's just not let any backup play when the game is out of hand. That makes sense.

You be happy for the win. I'm happy for the win. But I'd rather our coach is smart enough to get game experience to the backup rather than hope T-Titanium won't go down with an injury anytime soon.

• Fire 1

Yeah...thanks Bo...for leaving T-mart in the game so people have a reason to piss and moan instead of being happy for a great game.

And if T-Mart gets knocked out of a game, which we all know can happen...let's just not let any backup play when the game is out of hand. That makes sense.

You be happy for the win. I'm happy for the win. But I'd rather our coach is smart enough to get game experience to the backup rather than hope T-Titanium won't go down with an injury anytime soon.

Sooo...we pull T-mart out of the game and put Brion in. What are we gonna do? Throw the playbook at em? What kind of experience is Brion going to get by just handing the ball off to the RB and getting out of the way? He can do that in practice.