Let's all start practicing this now

JTrain

Yuck, forced rivalry crap again. It's the Colorado talk all over again. It won't be difficult for me to root for them vs MSU. I honestly don't feel one way or the other about their program.

Most people in Omaha would disagree with you on this one.

30+ years living in omaha..... I would say most never cared about Iowa football. Hell most probably thought they were a C-USA school until we moved to the B10.

Yuck, forced rivalry crap again. It's the Colorado talk all over again. It won't be difficult for me to root for them vs MSU. I honestly don't feel one way or the other about their program.

Except the Nebraska Iowa rivalry is more natural.. Iowa has actually been relevant for awhile.. Whether you feel they suck or not isn't the thing. No where close to Colorado here.

This. I could care less about Iowa. Maybe in a few years. Naturally I took a little bit of an interest in CU on account of living out here but I never really cared about them, either; never bought the rivalry bit.

I understand why he's saying pull for Ioway, though. We need more SoS.

This. I could care less about Iowa. Maybe in a few years. Naturally I took a little bit of an interest in CU on account of living out here but I never really cared about them, either; never bought the rivalry bit.

I understand why he's saying pull for Ioway, though. We need more SoS.

caring.png

Just sayin'.

</grammar nazi>