Inside Track to BIG Championship Game

I don't think I want to face Ohio State again honestly. They are getting better and living by the whole, "it's hard to beat the same team twice in the same season" philosophy, I definately don't want them. I would much rather face Wisconsin or Penn State at this point. I don't think Wisconsin could beat us again and Penn State's offense is HORRIBLE! We'll find out about Penn State soon enough though.....................

I don't think I want to face Ohio State again honestly. They are getting better and living by the whole, "it's hard to beat the same team twice in the same season" philosophy, I definately don't want them.

Agreed. But if not Wisconsin it will be a team we've already played. I think Ohio State would be the hardest to beat again though.

I don't think I want to face Ohio State again honestly. They are getting better and living by the whole, "it's hard to beat the same team twice in the same season" philosophy, I definately don't want them.

Agreed. But if not Wisconsin it will be a team we've already played. I think Ohio State would be the hardest to beat again though.

I do concur...I do not want NEB playing Ohio St. again....no no no

I agree that tOSU looks like the hardest matchup in the CCG. But we'd certainly be earning the title with a win over any of Wisky, PSU, or tOSU.

I agree that a conference championship should come with a win over the best competition... but the jury is still out on Penn State.

If they make the title game, I'd give them the benefit of the doubt as being the best in the other division.

It's a coin flip but I still think on a neutral field Wisconsin is the best in that division. The Buckeyes are a load too though, to be sure. I don't buy PSU being able to handle either one of those two.

I think we're the best in our division but we have by far the most difficult schedule. It's gonna be close and fun!

GBR!!

Buckeye fans are often touted as some of the worst in college football.

untrue. that honor is held by penn state.

erm I disagree sir. Have you ever been to West Lafayette? Purdue has the worst by far.

What's so bad about PU fans?

Didn't have any problems there in 2007. Might make the trip back in a couple of weeks.

erm I disagree sir. Have you ever been to West Lafayette? Purdue has the worst by far.

Didn't have any problems there in 2007. Might make the trip back in a couple of weeks.

They're so damn arrogant, that 8-5 season four years ago has really gone to their heads.

They stink

naw - i want another shot at wisconsin.

...but i don't want to get too far ahead of myself. last year at this time we'd just killed missouri at home...and u know where that went.

I bet if TMart didn't get injured at the Mizzou game....the Husker season would've been much different! Possibly beat A&M even with all the BULLSH#$ officiating and head to a BIG12 title game where we BEAT OU. Now that...would've been SAWEEEET.

They stink

270916539_5a9c0691ef.jpg