Post your BCS predictions

Here is my BCS Bowl predictions. Take it for what it is worth & that ain't much.

Championship Game

Alabama vs Stanford

I just can't see LSU beating Alabama this year & I think Stanford got its wake up call & servived & will win out.

Fiesta Bowl

Oklahoma vs Boise St

Oklahoma will beat Oklahoma St & take the Big 12 auto bid. Boise St will be undefeated & will give the Sooners a rematch of the '07 Fiesta Bowl.

Orange Bowl

Clemson vs West Virgina

Clemson will win the ACC. West Virgina will win the Big Easy.

Sugar Bowl

LSU vs Oklahoma St

LSU will get this spot due to Alabama playing in the Title Game. This game would put the best offense vs what maybe the best defense.

Rose Bowl

Nebraska vs Oregon

I also had my red glasses on when I did this, So NU wins the Big 10(Please God make it true).Oregon will be the best team available.

BCS Championship Game- LSU vs. Oklahoma State

Lsu gets my nod over Bama. Oklahoma St. squeaks by Oklahoma at Bedlam.

Sugar Bowl- Bama vs. Boise St...Bama loses to LSU get at large...Boise wins out

Rose Bowl- Nebraska vs. Oregon

Stanford got exposed last week and Oregon beats them, winning Pac 12. We win B10 beating OSU.

Orange Bowl-Clemson vs. WVU....neither has any competition to win their leagues....

Fiesta Bowl- Oklahoma vs. Stanford...Oklahoma gets at large and so does Stanford

Nice to see you guys also drinking the kool-Aid. Also everyone agrees that the Orange Bowl Sucks now.

Heh... the stadium or the game?

West Virginia will soon be gone from the Big East, and there are strong rumors that Clemson (and FSU) will be heading to the SEC.

Gentleman's agreement kills that easily

*puff puff*

BCS MNC - Stanford vs. Okie State

Rose - Nebraska vs Boise State

Orange - Va Tech vs WVU

Sugar - South Carolina vs Oregon

Fiesta - LSU vs Oklahoma

LSU beats Ala this weekend

South Carolina beats LSU in SEC Champ (yes I am smoking crack)

Sorry Alabama..no BCS for you.

Quick question for everyone. If OU beats Okie State and Oregon beat Stanford, is it possible for LSU and Alabama to play each other in the BCS NC game? I see this as a very likely scenario. I think there will only be two or three undefeated teams this year, and the BCS won't put Boise State or Houston in the NC game.

Quick question for everyone. If OU beats Okie State and Oregon beat Stanford, is it possible for LSU and Alabama to play each other in the BCS NC game? I see this as a very likely scenario. I think there will only be two or three undefeated teams this year, and the BCS won't put Boise State or Houston in the NC game.

Did the NCAA ever adopt the 'Husker Clause'... that prevents a team that did not win its division or conference from playing for the MNC?