Sad day for the B1G and Penn State, AD, Ex-football coach and more arrest warrants!!!

WoW!!! How did this become political? I don't really believe there is any liberal media trying to "cover up this mess". Liberals may not be real smart, but I don't think they support child molestation (except the pervs in NMBLA and that A-hole in Obama's department of education)

All I was trying to say is since Friday I haven't heard zilch on any college sports broadcast. I haven't watched NFL today but I don't know. But, if this happened at Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, or even Nebraska it would be NON-STOP media coverage. I think this does warrant maxium coverage because the heinousness of the crime. I mean for crying out loud HE GOT OUT ON $100,000 BAIL??!!!WTF That stuff wouldn't of flied even if it happened at UT, TAMU, or Baylor for that matter. He would have been held without bond, pending hearing, and it sure as hell wouldn't have been $100,000 bond. A million at the least.

Maybe you haven't heard anything because this is something that those broadcasts are trying to avoid. It's not because of some liberal bias, it's because rape of children isn't something that they want to bring up during a broadcast. This story is being covered by legit news outlets. Let ESPN stick to crappy sports reporting.

WoW!!! How did this become political? I don't really believe there is any liberal media trying to "cover up this mess". Liberals may not be real smart, but I don't think they support child molestation (except the pervs in NMBLA and that A-hole in Obama's department of education)

All I was trying to say is since Friday I haven't heard zilch on any college sports broadcast. I haven't watched NFL today but I don't know. But, if this happened at Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, or even Nebraska it would be NON-STOP media coverage. I think this does warrant maxium coverage because the heinousness of the crime. I mean for crying out loud HE GOT OUT ON $100,000 BAIL??!!!WTF That stuff wouldn't of flied even if it happened at UT, TAMU, or Baylor for that matter. He would have been held without bond, pending hearing, and it sure as hell wouldn't have been $100,000 bond. A million at the least.

Maybe you haven't heard anything because this is something that those broadcasts are trying to avoid. It's not because of some liberal bias, it's because rape of children isn't something that they want to bring up during a broadcast. This story is being covered by legit news outlets. Let ESPN stick to crappy sports reporting.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7200340/joe-paterno-penn-state-nittany-lions-says-true-were-all-fooled

"I understand that people are upset and angry, but let's be fair and let the legal process unfold," Paterno said in the statement. "(Written by his son) Getting worse, now in this article they say the statue of limitations is up for the charge and it only applies for "direct contact" with a child, and the university is paying the legal costs and bail for the AD an other people. IMHO there is no legal process for child rape, with eye witnesses and children that have come forth. This is what happens when you don't tell someone its there time to go. That being said, I agree with your statement about bringing it up on the broadcast, but like I said if it were a Midwest college it would be WAY different.

http://espn.go.com/c...were-all-fooled

"I understand that people are upset and angry, but let's be fair and let the legal process unfold," Paterno said in the statement. "(Written by his son) Getting worse, now in this article they say the statue of limitations is up for the charge and it only applies for "direct contact" with a child, and the university is paying the legal costs and bail for the AD an other people. IMHO there is no legal process for child rape, with eye witnesses and children that have come forth. This is what happens when you don't tell someone its there time to go. That being said, I agree with your statement about bringing it up on the broadcast, but like I said if it were a Midwest college it would be WAY different.

I think it would be the exact same. The fact is that ESPN probably doesn't want to give the story much coverage because it's so controversial.

P.S. I hope everyone who let this happen is put in jail for the rest of their lives. Death, for the guy who actually committed the rape.

At least Paterno tried to do the right thing by telling someone higher up.

No, doing the right thing would have resulted in him calling the police. Now Paterno and everyone else with knowledge of the alleged crime should be sent to prison for life. If this is true it is very sickening!

Also, if this happened in the 1990's then the alleged victims should be able to testify by now since they would be old enough.

http://espn.go.com/c...were-all-fooled

I think it would be the exact same. The fact is that ESPN probably doesn't want to give the story much coverage because it's so controversial.

P.S. I hope everyone who let this happen is put in jail for the rest of their lives. Death, for the guy who actually committed the rape.

I hear you, I just can't fathom a human being or beings trying to weasel there way out of this and plead innocent. I mean its worse than the BTK killer who was a boy scout leader and Deacon at a church. The only logical reason I can think of is demonic possession or something. That is why I don't trust my kid with NO ONE. Not even family, church, whatever because I wouldn't want my kid growing up without a father in prison for killing a man.

At least Paterno tried to do the right thing by telling someone higher up.

No, doing the right thing would have resulted in him calling the police. Now Paterno and everyone else with knowledge of the alleged crime should be sent to prison for life. If this is true it is very sickening!

Also, if this happened in the 1990's then the alleged victims should be able to testify by now since they would be old enough.

Hit another nail on the head!

http://msn.foxsports...Sandusky-110611?

Am I missing something here or didn't I read that he was told about the rape of the 10 year old boy?

Your right how more "specific" do you get when you tell a coach that another one had a little kid in the shower???!!!WTF I would like to see how the local media is reacting out there or even in there forums.

Am I missing something here or didn't I read that he was told about the rape of the 10 year old boy?

Your right how more "specific" do you get when you tell a coach that another one had a little kid in the shower???!!!WTF I would like to see how the local media is reacting out there or even in there forums.

You have your typical apologists acting like Paterno is still as pure as the driven snow, but for the most part, they're just as disgusted as everyone else.

You have your typical apologists acting like Paterno is still as pure as the driven snow, but for the most part, they're just as disgusted as everyone else.

All three's mugshots look shady to me, I thought it was the guy on the far right, or middle, not the left. IMO