Sad day for the B1G and Penn State, AD, Ex-football coach and more arrest warrants!!!

The heads at PSU have to be breathing a sigh of relief that they are not playing today. This would get a ton more attention than it is right now. And this is a pretty big deal

I wonder if they will still be mentioning it during B1G games this weekend? As much as the mainstream bags on Herman Cain for unsubstantiated claims without a face, I wonder if this will cause Joe Pa to leave if the dead journalism starts asking questions, much like the Vest.

Pretty bad, but calling it a sad day for the Big 10 seems a little over the top. Sexual predators exist in all walks of life: priests, ministers, cops, teachers, and yes...coaches. That the AD did not follow up adequately on the is unconscienable. And that he appears to be lying to protect himself is criminal. But I'm not sure how this is a reflection on the league. The fact is most child molesters are supported by a network of people who look the other way or don't want to get involved.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/jerry-sandusky-penn-state-football-sexual-abuse-scandal-tim-curly-gary-schultz-how-could-administration-let-it-happen110511

It gets worse, Joe Pa's recent record wins will be forever tainted, if this all shakes out to be true. This is just so sad, he will be in solitary confinement for a long time. Funny how the media has been totally silent on this, guess college branding and networks image are more important. :facepalm: