Sad day for the B1G and Penn State, AD, Ex-football coach and more arrest warrants!!!

Paterno probably didn't even know what 'anal sex' was, or half the rest of the things he was being told. I mean, the guy grew up in the Jurassic Era, and doctors I'm sure weren't even doing prostate exams in his twilight years during the Teddy Roosevelt administration, so I'm sure none of it made any sense to him anyway.

So many things are wrong with this. I don't understand the approach these people took, both the GA and Paterno. If I saw this kind of thing, I'd immediately call the police...not my dad, not my boss, not my wife. I don't care who it was, my boss, a family member, my best friend...at that point it doesn't matter. Just so sick.

Actually scratch that, my immediate compulsion would be to beat the living sh#t out of the guy then call the cops but still. What the hell where these people thinking...

...another good point. The story states that the Grad Assistant knew for sure it was Sandusky (therefore he knew it was a man in his 60s) and it also said he estimated the boy to be about 10 years old. Why in the HELL didn't he just run in and stop it. WTF? Was he affraid he would disturb them? What an absolute tool....

• Fire 1

When you read a report like this the entire concept of sport or football becomes meaningless. If the facts of the case are that a member of the Penn State staff forced a child to preform a sex act, and someone who knew or should have known did not immediately do everything in their power to see the predator brought to the authorities, they should burn in hell. Their athletic department and football program can burn with them.

If something like this broke about Bo or one of the members of our staff...I can't even imagine. If it turned out that there was the slightest effort to cover up or delay further investigation, I would rather see Nebraska football end than see that kind of disgusting crime go unpunished.

I am glad that I am not the only who who read the account of the eyewitness and did not think that If I was in that same situation, I would have screamed for help, called 911, picked up the heaviest object I could find and rush the coach and bit the living crap out of him--as opposed to just "reporting it". I dont get that at all,

...You know, I used to get sick of hearing about how great Paterno is and how "You can't make a better choice than to send your son to play for Penn State". We would always hear about how clean the program is, etc., etc. Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I can't think of anything worse than what was going on at Penn State. I know a lot of colleges have had players-taking-gifts scandals, and players-using-steroids scandals, and even players-involved-in-criminal-behavior scandals...but anal rape of a 10 year old boy in the showers by the Defensive coordinator??? Wow. I really don't know how anything could be worse than this.

I always respected PSU for their class and integrity; I'm sick that the college--and Paterno's legacy--is going to be tarnished. There aren't many squeaky clean colleges that are a major factor in college ball, and losing one will make a small group that much smaller. (Most importantly are the children that were molested and punishing Sandusky, but that goes without saying.)

Would these individuals somehow face some kind of legal repercussions? I think they should, they basically enabled this guy

Yeah, if you read my response to NUpolo8 above, in California if you don't report something like this to the police YOU are in violation of state law. I, as a state employee (public school teacher) am a mandatory reporter...and the report has to be made within 48 hours of finding out about the incident. Bad enough the Grad Assistant didn't do anything to stop it, as soon as he told Jo Pa, HE should have called the police. And to think, from Jo Pa on up to the AD and the Senior Vice President, all they did was ban Sandusky from bringing kids to Penn State campus??? Are you freaking kidding me???