Bo Should go.

The only thing that will fix a program struggling to get back to prominence like ours is keeping the head coach. You want results after 4 years? Even TO couldn't win championships that fast. It took him decades to build the program to what it was in the mid-90s, and with how college football has changed today, there will probably never be another run like that ever again.

If you want permanent instability, keep firing the head coach every 4 years.

WE HAVE A GREAT COACH!! IDC what anyone else thinks, Bo is the man, he puts people in positions to succeed, and we WILL win championships with him as our coach.

"Even TO couldn't win championships that fast. It took him decades to build the program to what it was in the mid-90s, "

Amazing... the number of times we see that tired old worn out excuse.

Yo! I have news for you. TO WAS NOT MAKING ~$3Million FRIGGIN BIG ONES!! Kapeesh? If we are going to pay top notch BCS $$, then in the name of all that is Nebraska Football, we can DEMAND a little better than getting taken out to the woodshed by a bunch of nerds from North Chicago.

um... bo does not make that much, relatively speaking. those numbers mean nothing, he is not getting paid the most. in fact, NU might get the best value dollar-per-win.

The only thing that will fix a program struggling to get back to prominence like ours is keeping the head coach. You want results after 4 years? Even TO couldn't win championships that fast. It took him decades to build the program to what it was in the mid-90s, and with how college football has changed today, there will probably never be another run like that ever again.

WE HAVE A GREAT COACH!! IDC what anyone else thinks, Bo is the man, he puts people in positions to succeed, and we WILL win championships with him as our coach.

"Even TO couldn't win championships that fast. It took him decades to build the program to what it was in the mid-90s, "

Yo! I have news for you. TO WAS NOT MAKING ~$3Million FRIGGIN BIG ONES!! Kapeesh? If we are going to pay top notch BCS $$, then in the name of all that is Nebraska Football, we can DEMAND a little better than getting taken out to the woodshed by a bunch of nerds from North Chicago.

And that is probably going to be the last thing I read on Huskerboard, ever. I seem to think this place has gone downhill in a hurry, I wonder if the pedia thing is a coincidence????

• Fire 2

And that is probably going to be the last thing I read on Huskerboard, ever. I seem to think this place has gone downhill in a hurry, I wonder if the pedia thing is a coincidence????

you called for me to be banned and I've been around since '05. I think you need a good nights sleep

It was asked who would come here if Bo was fired after this year. I know Monte Kiffin would come back in a heartbeat. Kiffin publicly begged to be interviewed after Solich and Callahan were fired. He wouldn't be the right choice due to his age and his two year tenure at NC State in the early 80's. Not to mention Kiffin and TO are not the best of buds dating back to 1973 when TO was chosen over Kiffin to replace Devaney.

How about this scenario: TO comes back to the sideline and grooms Scott Frost as his eventual replacement. I'm sure TO still has the competitive juices to coach again.

It was asked who would come here if Bo was fired after this year. I know Monte Kiffin would come back in a heartbeat. Kiffin publicly begged to be interviewed after Solich and Callahan were fired. He wouldn't be the right choice due to his age and his two year tenure at NC State in the early 80's. Not to mention Kiffin and TO are not the best of buds dating back to 1973 when TO was chosen over Kiffin to replace Devaney.

How about this scenario: TO comes back to the sideline and grooms Scott Frost as his eventual replacement. I'm sure TO still has the competitive juices to coach again.

this... is an interesting post. for bad reasons.

This fails worse than Spiderman on Broadway.

Ohh, come on! Never said Bo should go. Someone asked a question and I just gave a scenario out of left field.

Ohh, come on! Never said Bo should go. Someone asked a question and I just gave a scenario out of left field.

we are an impatient, intolerant group.

Which part was bad? Kiffin or TO? It is a fact that Kiffin wanted to come back as HC after Solich and Callahan.

Which part was bad? Kiffin or TO? It is a fact that Kiffin wanted to come back as HC after Solich and Callahan.

well, not bad, just a little ludicrous. i can not imagine monte leaving his son, especially because his son is so dependent on him. also, i can not imagine TO coaching, ever again. he will only be seen on the sideline to promote his mentors program or a former player. also, there is no reason to believe frost has the aptitude or ability to be a head coach. those were my disagreements.

well, not bad, just a little ludicrous. i can not imagine monte leaving his son, especially because his son is so dependent on him. also, i can not imagine TO coaching, ever again. he will only be seen on the sideline to promote his mentors program or a former player. also, there is no reason to believe frost has the aptitude or ability to be a head coach. those were my disagreements.

Yeah, this is basically what prompted my response. Bob, you came up with a scenario where basically every aspect of the scenario was completely implausible. I do think Frost will be a head coach one day, but not before he's an offensive coordinator.