Bo Should go.

i cant believe that people are compairing TO's salary and Bo's salary, i mean seriously that is just absurd. Coaches in general make a whole lot more than they did even 10 years ago, so that is a horrible arguement. and to say that bo should be fired is dumb, The guy has lost 2 games in a brand new conference in which every team is gonna do their best to show us that we arent gonna simply walk in and win the conference like so the media said we would, these teams have alot of pride and are probably pretty pissed and feel disrespected that a team that hadnt ever played a big 10 game was expected to come in and win it. so really 2 losses at this point is not terrible. and the fact that the team bounced back from the ass kicking they recieved from wisconsin, to be in the running for the big legends division is pretty impressive, and to do it with a new offensive coordinater and several other new members on the staff, and with a defense that is rebuilding one of the better secondaries in recent nebraska history. so yea go ahead and fire bo and see how many quality coaches want to come coach here. even with all the history and tradition the school has nobody is gonna want to coach here when the expectations are unattainble. like someone posted earlier, there will probably never be another team in college football history like the 95 huskers, get over it and support your team and your coach. and im not saying you cant criticize the team because there is alot to criticise about saturdays game, but come on firing a coach that has went 10-4 the last two years and is 7-2 so far this year is just a little bit crazy :ahhhhhhhh

The only thing that will fix a program struggling to get back to prominence like ours is keeping the head coach. You want results after 4 years? Even TO couldn't win championships that fast. It took him decades to build the program to what it was in the mid-90s, and with how college football has changed today, there will probably never be another run like that ever again.

If you want permanent instability, keep firing the head coach every 4 years.

WE HAVE A GREAT COACH!! IDC what anyone else thinks, Bo is the man, he puts people in positions to succeed, and we WILL win championships with him as our coach.

"Even TO couldn't win championships that fast. It took him decades to build the program to what it was in the mid-90s, "

Amazing... the number of times we see that tired old worn out excuse.

Yo! I have news for you. TO WAS NOT MAKING ~$3Million FRIGGIN BIG ONES!! Kapeesh? If we are going to pay top notch BCS $$, then in the name of all that is Nebraska Football, we can DEMAND a little better than getting taken out to the woodshed by a bunch of nerds from North Chicago.

It's not a tired worn out excuse, it's called facts! You would've fired T.O. and we never would've won 3 championships in the 90's given your school of thought. You just think you're right and that there can be no other possible answer................correct?

It's good to see all the bandwagon fans come out in droves. Welcome back from under your rocks. How's the sunshine treating you?

What does this mean exactly?

don't bandwagon fans generally only come out when the team is doing well. it is when the team fails they disappear?

I guess. I thought maybe he meant that during this loss some fans have come out to openly criticize bo then shut up during his successful games.

It's good to see all the bandwagon fans come out in droves. Welcome back from under your rocks. How's the sunshine treating you?

What does this mean exactly?

don't bandwagon fans generally only come out when the team is doing well. it is when the team fails they disappear?

I guess. I thought maybe he meant that during this loss some fans have come out to openly criticize bo then shut up during his successful games.

yeah, i was with you in not knowing what he meant. i was just elaborating on your post, in agreement.

I heard tonight on Sports Nightly that Bo, at this point in his career, only has one less win than Osborne did (at this point in his career). All extenuating factors aside, that has to count for something.

And how many losses to unranked teams and teams ranked below NU did TO have "at this point in his career"?

• Fire 1

I heard tonight on Sports Nightly that Bo, at this point in his career, only has one less win than Osborne did (at this point in his career). All extenuating factors aside, that has to count for something.

And how many losses to unranked teams and teams ranked below NU did TO have "at this point in his career"?

I think he had one loss to an unranked team or team that finished below .500. Osborne also inherited a cupboard full of talented , well-coached players. Pelini inherited a talented but not-so-well coached bunch imho. Doesn't excuse a bad loss with mostly Pelini's own recruited players, though. Crazier things have happened in college football.

I don't want to get into this argument with you again. We both had our say and I'd like to move on from it, which is why I said "all extenuating factors aside."

1973 9-2-1 record. Tied unranked Oklahoma State and lost to unranked Missouri

1974 9-3 record. Lost to unranked Missouri and unranked Wisconsin

1976 9-3-1 record. Lost to unranked Iowa State

1977 9-3 record. Lost to unranked Iowa State and unranked Washington State

1978 9-3 record. Nebraska was ranked #2 in the country and lost to unranked Missouri