Moving on-All is not lost

Ok...everyone feel better now that you've had your rants, hissy fits or whatever else you want to call it? Ok...let's move on.

Wow...ugly game but hats off to Northwestern. They came ready to play-we did not plain and simple.

So, as I look at our next three games-if we win them and Michigan State loses along the way, we can STILL go to the B1G Championship game. Michigan State hasn't played Iowa or Northwestern yet. They both played pretty well today.

WE CAN STILL WIN THIS!!!

Ok...go ahead and call me 'Susie Sunshine' or whatever-BUT it's true. Also, if you want a good laugh in the midst of all of this angst, go read the thread 'Pointing Thumbs' or something like that. It's HILARIOUS!!

• Fire 1

I'm with you and have calmed down a bit. We can't afford any letdowns and need to play up to potential. MSU does not at all have a clean path to Indy. Outside of Wiscy this is probably one of the better offensive attacks we'll see and if they had any defense, save today they are a top 25 team. I hope the coaches and players learned from this anomaly.

I'm with you and have calmed down a bit. We can't afford any letdowns and need to play up to potential. MSU does not at all have a clean path to Indy. Outside of Wiscy this is probably one of the better offensive attacks we'll see and if they had any defense, save today they are a top 25 team. I hope the coaches and players learned from this anomaly.

Love your faith, but this team never plays up to it's potential, it plays down to it's opponent. I hope you're right either way, so tired of the heartbreaker that is the Husker season at least once a year.