Penn State Scandal Thread

Eric the Red

Pinkel-full-mug-shot-200x150.jpg

"Joe Paterno's a friend that I got to know professionally, and you can't take away the greatness of this man," Pinkel said. "He was a great man. However you analyze this, you can't erase all that this guy's done. You can't do that. Nobody can do that."

LINK

lol. Oh Gary. You crack me up sometimes. :lol:

Pinkel-full-mug-shot-200x150.jpg

"Joe Paterno's a friend that I got to know professionally, and you can't take away the greatness of this man," Pinkel said. "He was a great man. However you analyze this, you can't erase all that this guy's done. You can't do that. Nobody can do that."

LINK

lol. Oh Gary. You crack me up sometimes. :lol:

I was going to post that . . .

@schadjoe: Penn State sanctions expected to be extremely harsh and could even be perceived as more damaging long-term than "death penalty"

@schadjoe: Penn State facing loss of bowl/s and scholarships, but not so-called death penalty

@schadjoe: Sanctions were not self-imposed or agreed to. This is Emmert taking a stand he felt he had to due to horrors in Freeh Report

A guy on another site says his brother got called up..meaning national guard stuff...for riot protection

@schadjoe: Penn State sanctions expected to be extremely harsh and could even be perceived as more damaging long-term than "death penalty"

@schadjoe: Penn State facing loss of bowl/s and scholarships, but not so-called death penalty

@schadjoe: Sanctions were not self-imposed or agreed to. This is Emmert taking a stand he felt he had to due to horrors in Freeh Report

A guy on another site says his brother got called up..meaning national guard stuff...for riot protection

I really doubt the guard bit.