Ben Cotton

True2tRA

You know, I read various topics about these so called 'future stars' we have with some of the young talent on our team. I'd just like to put a thread out there about a young man that has really impressed this year and not gotten a lot of attention for it. This guy is probably the most passionate badass player on this team. He is always rallying the team trying to get guys fired up. He plays like he hates the guy across from him, and the guys mother for giving birth to him. He has always been a good blocker in my opinion, but his pass catching ability is really overlooked by a lot of people simply because we have really not used the TE's a lot this year. That said, every time the ball goes his way he catches it, atleast from what I've seen. I appreciate this guys effort and his heart. I wish more guys brought the fire to the field like Ben does. That's my piece.

I'd like to add that I think this guy is one of the surest future NFL players we have on this team.

Yeah, he's really fun to watch play. Once he gets the ball in his hands, you never know what is going to happen...

If I'm the other players on the offense, I'm not sure I run up to him after he scores a touchdown... seems like a good way to get punched in the face - cause his celebrations are a little on the wild side.

Ben Cotton, really?? I've seen this guy have more "look out" blocks than almost anyone on the team, especially early in the season. Get Kyler Reed off the milk carton and into the game. Coaches have been saying the Reed is a match up problem for every team on our schedule any yet, he barely gets any passes thrown his way.