Hats off to Nebraska today.

Just wanted to say, hats off to Nebraska today for two things. First, leading the prayer before the game by one of your assistants (very classy) and two, winning a tough game. Not just because of the opponent, but coming into this firestorm of controversy and maintaining focus and your plan. Winning in Happy Valley, is not an easy thing to do in normal circumstances, but in this scenario, it is even tougher.

Well done Nebraska, keep it up at Michiagn.

• Fire 8

Just wanted to say, hats off to Nebraska today for two things. First, leading the prayer before the game by one of your assistants (very classy) and two, winning a tough game. Not just because of the opponent, but coming into this firestorm of controversy and maintaining focus and your plan. Winning in Happy Valley, is not an easy thing to do in normal circumstances, but in this scenario, it is even tougher.

Well done Nebraska, keep it up at Michiagn.

Very nice of you to say, Woody. Tough one in West Lafayette today. You guys will bounce back. Those Boilermakers are fighters.

Of course I am biased but as I watch B1G games I see a lot more class and sportsmanship (helping each other up, shaking hands or a pat on the helmet after a big play/hit, helping opposing player on a sideline play) than other conferences. Watching the LSU-Alabama game I saw a lot of trash talking, taunting, cheap shots, etc. Of course there are exceptions on both sides but it just seems more prevalent for B1G games.

• Fire 1

AustinHuskr,

Wow, good question, putting me on the spot. :P

I would have to say Happy Valley when they are good and not in this situation. As many of you fans have expressed in other posts, your last visit to Happy Valley is about on par as far as fans behavior goes.

As for the Shoe, it can be tough too, both places seat over 100,000 and can be loud. Our series with Texas and USC have been some the loudest I have ever heard.

So, as much as I hate to say it - I think and it depends on the how you look at it. Slight edge to Happy Valley. :ahhhhhhhh