Welcome to the Big House and Go Blue!

I think most fans on both sides will conclude that the game between UM and NU should be close. By the way, Brady Hoke is turning out to be an impressive recruiter, UM's 2012 class is rated #2 by rivals, and #1 by scout and Michigan has a good chance at signing several more 4 and 5 star recruits. Hoke will rebuild UM into a power once again. The scandal at Ohio State has benefited UM greatly,I have to admit, with several of the 2012 UM class included some of the best high school players in Ohio.

Your not facing a Rich Rod coached team that plays no defense, thank God, and just like your coach restored your defense expect this match up to become an annual slugfeast each year.

I'm really pumped for this rivalry. I see this being the new Nebraska - Oklahoma. The best part about it is if Hoke continues at Michigan for a long time and Pelini is at Nebraska for a long time, you could be talking about an offensive power versus a defensive power. Michigan is definitely getting better defensively and Nebraska is getting better offensively. These two teams are very similar in every way. This game is the sh#t in every way.

I think most fans on both sides will conclude that the game between UM and NU should be close. By the way, Brady Hoke is turning out to be an impressive recruiter, UM's 2012 class is rated #2 by rivals, and #1 by scout and Michigan has a good chance at signing several more 4 and 5 star recruits. Hoke will rebuild UM into a power once again. The scandal at Ohio State has benefited UM greatly,I have to admit, with several of the 2012 UM class included some of the best high school players in Ohio.

Your not facing a Rich Rod coached team that plays no defense, thank God, and just like your coach restored your defense expect this match up to become an annual slugfeast each year.

I'm hoping all the recruits taking their official visit this Saturday will see a tight game that turns into a heartbreaking Michigan home loss. Go Big Red!

Welcome to the board, btw. :)

I'm really pumped for this rivalry. I see this being the new Nebraska - Oklahoma. The best part about it is if Hoke continues at Michigan for a long time and Pelini is at Nebraska for a long time, you could be talking about an offensive power versus a defensive power. Michigan is definitely getting better defensively and Nebraska is getting better offensively. These two teams are very similar in every way. This game is the sh#t in every way.

Which one will it be?

NU - PSU

NU - OSU

NU - UM

NU - WI

Dang! That's 4 Oklahoma's.

Which one will it be?

NU - PSU

NU - OSU

NU - UM

NU - WI

I see the UW one coming because of the similarities between the two teams, the differences between our fan bases and that first game....I don't think it'll be a friendly one..

Which one will it be?

NU - PSU

NU - OSU

NU - UM

NU - WI

I see the UW one coming because of the similarities between the two teams, the differences between our fan bases and that first game....I don't think it'll be a friendly one..

Yeah, not after that start.

Which one will it be?

NU - PSU

NU - OSU

NU - UM

NU - WI

Never liked Iowa, can't and won't. OH, they're not on your list, sorry. They are the Mizzery of the BIG. Michigan, on the other hand is a natural rival. Who could forget Chad Henne and the 97 team. I know they don't. I like Wisconsin (little Red) and Penn State is mad from 94 but the Wolverines have the old Ball State coach and this is the perfect storm. Just say'in

Which one will it be?

NU - PSU

NU - OSU

NU - UM

NU - WI

Yeah, we don't play these two each year so they aren't going to turn into a huge heated rivalry. Iowa is much more likely.

• Fire 1