Innocents Society Penny War Corn Bowl trophy on display

knapplc

I want to know why we don't have more pics of this yet. What is going on, UNL crew? Cina, get back over there and fire up the power converters on your cell phone and get us some pics.

I am not tipping if this is the kind of service I can expect in this thread.

I'll try to do it if I can sneak away from work for a few minutes.

Good man!

I hate it. A big half black half red combine on the top of that thing would have been way cooler. Also, how cheesy is "The Corn Bowl"? Farmaggedon or Black Friday would have been better.

They should have had Kellog's sponsor it and call it the Corn Flakes Bowl.

(and added a spoon)

An hour later. No pic.

Lol I work on the other side of campus. The trophy is no longer there. However! I do have a picture that proves that the location was closer to planet sub, and that there is no BK. But, I dont know how to post pictures on the board. :facepalm:

I'm pretty sure that in the absence of a pic, BK still exists in the Union. In fact, I'm going to eat there tonight, just to show you. I'll get a Royale with cheese.

An hour later. No pic.

Lol I work on the other side of campus. The trophy is no longer there. However! I do have a picture that proves that the location was closer to planet sub, and that there is no BK. But, I dont know how to post pictures on the board. :facepalm:

I'm pretty sure that in the absence of a pic, BK still exists in the Union. In fact, I'm going to eat there tonight, just to show you. I'll get a Royale with cheese.

renderingu.jpg

I'm still in class, but here is an artist's rendering.

• Fire 6