New Uniforms

lionsfan93

Do we need to set up a fashion subforum? What is with all these threads about uniforms?

Could be that some fans are starting to feel like we're falling behind in several areas and uniforms is just one of them? I don't think it's a coincidence that two of the top programs right now are the two with the single biggest boosters in the NCAA. Whether they're paying players or not, recruits like big pimpin, shiny, new, fancy stuff. They're impressed by it make decisions based on it. The money T. Boone Pickens and Phil Knight have thrown at OSU and Oregon has helped take those programs to a completely different level just in facilities, payroll, equipment and uniforms. Maybe we've reached a point where our tradition and history will no longer carry us in this day and age? Maybe we need a huge influx of cash to stay competitive? If we could get Warren to dump $300 million into our athletic programs (the number Knight has given to Oregon over the years), we could have some pretty fancy new stuff that would look pretty impressive to a lot of recruits...especially when paired with our history and tradition. Just a theory.

We need to switch to Nike. Way better brand

Yep...unfortunately, Adidas just aint that cool to kids these days. And it's about to get even worse. Nike got the NFL contract from Reebok starting here in the next year or so. Run DMC was dropping hits referring to Adidas back in the 80's...now it's all about the Nike!!

Yep...unfortunately, Adidas just aint that cool to kids these days. And it's about to get even worse. Nike got the NFL contract from Reebok starting here in the next year or so. Run DMC was dropping hits referring to Adidas back in the 80's...now it's all about the Nike!!

And besides that, Adidas is from France and nobody likes France.

First off France has a rich cultural history and is a blast to visit. Secondly, Adidas was created by a German.

nike sucks. just truth. you want oregon unis then go root for oregon! our unis are our unis and are the way they should be. for the record the guy that started this thread also said the same thing in another thread. and no one will or can force us to change anything. just doesnt work that way, sorry.

p.s. seriously uniforms? what is wrong with you people?!

nike sucks. just truth.

Yep...Nike's pretty sh**ty...

1 LSU - Nike

2 Oklahoma State - Nike

3 Alabama - Nike

4 Oregon -Nike

5 Oklahoma - Nike

6 Arkansas - Nike

7 Clemson - Nike

8 Virginia Tech - Nike

9 Stanford - Nike

10 Boise State - Nike

11 Houston - Nike

12 South Carolina - Under Armor

13 Kansas State - Nike

14 Georgia - Nike

15 Michigan State - Nike

16 Nebraska - Adidas

17 Wisconsin - Adidas

18 Michigan - Adidas

19 TCU - Nike

20 Southern Miss - Nike

21 Penn State - Nike

22 Baylor - Nike

23 Texas - Nike

24 Auburn - Under Armor

25 Florida State - Nike

First off France has a rich cultural history and is a blast to visit. Secondly, Adidas was created by a German.

Well color me red. I coulda swore that somebody once told me Adidas was from France. If they're a German company then we should probably stick with them :thumbs . Still not excited about France and don't care if I never visit there. Something sticking in my craw about sticking by your friends, scratch my back I scratch yours.... Oh well, another forum, another discussion.