Big Michigan fan here...

I just got registered to this wonderful website and am greatly looking forward to the game today against mighty Nebraska. Hopefully there are no high winds or rain ... just great playing conditions for a glorious game!

May the refs do a solid job and may the best team win. And oh yeah -- Go Blue!

P.S. I've always liked the state of Nebraska a lot and have often thought it would be a great joy to live out there in the middle of those corn fields ... enjoying a simple, quiet life without a concern in the world. Hmm maybe some day........:-)

• Fire 2

Thanks guys for the friendly Welcome!

I think it's beyond wonderful that one can sit in the comfort of their abode and watch such a spectacle as these two football teams with all of their tradition and glory and do so for free!

Gotta love those people at ESPN3!!

My prediction: Whoever wins the coin toss will when the game. (Not much imagination there I know but, as I heard someone say, Robinson can be a turn-over machine ... .)

I just got registered to this wonderful website and am greatly looking forward to the game today against mighty Nebraska. Hopefully there are no high winds or rain ... just great playing conditions for a glorious game!

P.S. I've always liked the state of Nebraska a lot and have often thought it would be a great joy to live out there in the middle of those corn fields ... enjoying a simple, quiet life without a concern in the world. Hmm maybe some day........:-)

It's not exactly some pastoral fantasy... but it's nice that you have such nice thoughts about us. :)

It's not exactly some pastoral fantasy... but it's nice that you have such nice thoughts about us. :)

It's all about perspective. The older you get the better your perspective gets.;-) (Meaning that losing ball games is no fun but it's a lot better than some things that are "out there"!)

Better not have an internet connection, then.

My plan consists of me with a cute Nebraska cowgirl (who's wearing one of those "Corn Fed" t-shirt, of course) boozing it up ... and listening to Neil Young and Carol King music, while I set about the task of writing brilliant poetry to expand our corn field acreage for our little hide away. (Oh, we'll be listening to some Leon Russel music out there, too!;-)

Setting all the silly crap aside, Nebraska really is a fabulous!