If you think what happened to your team today....

makes you feel bad, just think how rotten you'll be feeling -- along with all of the rest of us Big10 fans -- when the bowl results come in showing that not one team from the conference won their game. THAT's going to suck, and I fear it will happen.

Btw, you guys got pounded pretty good today, but from such agony intense rivalries over the course of time can develop, and that's good.

I honestly don't care how the bowl results play out... I root for the Huskers, not the Big 10.

Ouch! That's a nice little zinger!

Some husker fans still don't understand that you don't trash talk the B1G. It's a part of you now. The oldest conference in college football is worth defending.

Michigan played a good game, looking forward to the Huskers hopefully getting some payback when they play next year in Lincoln.

The bowl games will be interesting to be sure. I'm looking forward to see where everyone ends up.

Enjoy the win, but other than pride it makes little difference. The Wolverines aren't playing for the conference title unless the Spartans somehow lose to Northwestern.

Okay. You've convinced me. I'm a terrible person. I shall close my account and never return.

Please don't. We're smarting from another meltdown right now. It's OK.

This. Ask Badgerfan how things were around here after our meltdown against Wisc. And he still stuck around.

Yea stick around, I think it'd be nice if we had one or two posters from each team in the conference around just to provide input and what not. I for one have learned a lot since I joined not only about Nebraska but about CFB in general...overall its got me a lot more excited about the future of the Big Ten.

Anyhow it gets better, might be a little tense until the Huskers play the Hawks but most posters on here are good people....for everyone else there's the Woodshed! :wasted