If you think what happened to your team today....

Okay. You've convinced me. I'm a terrible person. I shall close my account and never return.

Please don't. We're smarting from another meltdown right now. It's OK.

This. Ask Badgerfan how things were around here after our meltdown against Wisc. And he still stuck around.

Yea stick around, I think it'd be nice if we had one or two posters from each team in the conference around just to provide input and what not. I for one have learned a lot since I joined not only about Nebraska but about CFB in general...overall its got me a lot more excited about the future of the Big Ten.

Anyhow it gets better, might be a little tense until the Huskers play the Hawks but most posters on here are good people....for everyone else there's the Woodshed! :wasted

Huskers vs. Hawkeyes = Schizo vs. Schizo this year. I give the advantage to the schizos that don't have to travel.

I'm confused about the direction of this thread...so far I can get only two things....

1. The Big Ten sucks in bowls (ok yea...last season)

2. NU lost today (yea, we know...)

Not sure what we discuss so....I like turtles....

I wish I would have run into you in Madison, badgerfan. You seem pretty friggin cool.

As far as everything else goes, this board is usually pretty fair and balanced. May as well stick around!

I'm confused about the direction of this thread...so far I can get only two things....

ililked turtles too... i had a turtle once that i loved a lot.....i bought feeder fish for it to eat and i even made a pond for it to live in....i was like 12 and so proud of this turtle... however one day i came home from school and found out my dog at it...... i later found out which of our three dogs at the time at it based on the fact that one dogs sh#t was littered with turtle shell bits....

i cried and cried

makes you feel bad, just think how rotten you'll be feeling -- along with all of the rest of us Big10 fans -- when the bowl results come in showing that not one team from the conference won their game. THAT's going to suck, and I fear it will happen.

Btw, you guys got pounded pretty good today, but from such agony intense rivalries over the course of time can develop, and that's good.

makes you feel bad, just think how rotten you'll be feeling -- along with all of the rest of us Big10 fans -- when the bowl results come in showing that not one team from the conference won their game. THAT's going to suck, and I fear it will happen.

Btw, you guys got pounded pretty good today, but from such agony intense rivalries over the course of time can develop, and that's good.

Troll aka douche.

ililked turtles too... i had a turtle once that i loved a lot.....i bought feeder fish for it to eat and i even made a pond for it to live in....i was like 12 and so proud of this turtle... however one day i came home from school and found out my dog at it...... i later found out which of our three dogs at the time at it based on the fact that one dogs sh#t was littered with turtle shell bits....

i cried and cried

Your dog ate a turtle? Good god. I'd cry too, both for the turtle and then just out of confusion.

I remember one summer I was walking my German Shepherds and we came across turtle and they were just like..."What the hell is this and what am I supposed to do with it?"...they didn't go in to "Maul, Kill, Eat" mode like they do with just about every animal smaller than them.

Honestly, I really hope that we win our bowl vs the SEC. If we get Outback vs S Carolina - my prediction - I think we'll at least be competitive. If we get Arkansas in the C-One bowl, I think we are in trouble.

after the MU game, why does anyone think we deserve a bowl bid? we had damn well better concentrate on Iowa first....we couldn't beat any SEC team right now, .

if Michigan ends up with a BCS bid we are going to be stretched so thin in the rest of our bowls we just might go 0-7

This, the conference might be better served with only once BCS bowl and increased strength on down the line.

The conference was fortunate that Jim Tressel played some players with marginal eligibility, and the Bucknuts held on to beat Arkinsaw.

The B1G just is not a good football conference compared to the SEC.

The SEC should get five BCS slots, and play the five best teams not in their conference.