Excel

Can you put together a Kevin Cosgrove bio as well? His defensive mind is unmatched. How he missed this list is beyond me.

This was interesting. I didn't know Cosgrove had been at Minnesota too! (2010!)

The Minnesota Gophers Defensive Coordinator Kevin Cosgrove some how managed to allow 352 yards passing and 3 TD’s to South Dakota. Minnesota epically lost to South Dakota 41-38. Every Nebraska Cornhusker or Wisconsin Badger fan knew this was coming eventually. Cosgrove was fired from both schools for nearly destroying two historically great defensive programs with his vanilla defensive schemes. He literally runs a 4-4 defense against 5 WR sets. He never gets out of his beloved 4-4 defense. So just a word of warning to anyone who considers employing this clown next year after Minnesota fires him, don’t do it. Cosgrove is a cyanide tablet to your defense if you hire him. There are third graders with XBOX 360 controllers who could hang 40 points on him in there sleep. Awful coach."

Badgerfan: I love the post. i really do and Yes it has common sense. But that is one thing Husker fans are really worried about. Being out of contention early in the race for the big trophy. Husker fans were spoiled in the 90s and if you look back in the 80s I think Tom played for the big trophy I think 4 times? Miami? Celmeson? Cant rember the other 2? ( Now I sound like rick perry) Remember,we are coming into your culture and you also have to remember Nebraska has a culture of its own. National title or bust! Well it has been bust since 2002? The bed of roses is a great bowl game,but not the game. Like Corso said on saturday " OOOOOOOOhhhhhhh f#*k it. well corso did apologize,Nebraska fans wont. This was the year with a down talent level to take the big ten and it was an epic failure. Nebraska has what 19 returning starters next year? But it is still the same kids that self destruct. Remember this defense was only suppose to give up 13 points a game and that went completely south. The offense was a nice surprise. But Remember, As of right now Nebraska fans do not think like big ten fans and the bed of roses. Culture things and I also think Nebraska fans should not think the bed of roses is all grand is all.

This thread is missing something...

..oh, that's right! Some goober taking it way too seriously and writing a capslock-riddled ragepost in reply.

On a not-at-all-related note, whenever I hear "Uday" I assume someone is speaking in piglatin.