Brion Carnes

Atbone95

Not to seem like a FB creep... :)

But he updated his facebook status about 25 minutes ago this: "Still want to cry everyday since he went to sleep I looked in my phone and saw his number called it but he didn't answer ask myself why he been there since day 1 now its hard to not be able to see him when I go home RIP daddy red carter love you ol man"

Did his father die??

But he updated his facebook status about 25 minutes ago this: "Still want to cry everyday since he went to sleep I looked in my phone and saw his number called it but he didn't answer ask myself why he been there since day 1 now its hard to not be able to see him when I go home RIP daddy red carter love you ol man"

Did his father die??

I think it was his grandfather

Did his father die??

I think it was his grandfather

Yes it was

I like a lot of the football decisions that Bo makes, but there is one trend that I dislike. We almost never seem to play our back-up QB. So if something should happen to Martinez, our second string QB - Brion - has essentially ZERO game experience. That trend didn't start this year, but its a continuing pattern for all 4 years that Bo has been our coach.

I would really like to see Brion get in many more games.

I like a lot of the football decisions that Bo makes, but there is one trend that I dislike. We almost never seem to play our back-up QB. So if something should happen to Martinez, our second string QB - Brion - has essentially ZERO game experience. That trend didn't start this year, but its a continuing pattern for all 4 years that Bo has been our coach.

I've thought about how he can get some meaningful game time: and through the power of NCAA 12 I have figured it out.

Run a version of the Wildcat, line Taylor up at WR, put Brion in at QB. Motion Taylor towards the RB position and run the option. You could do so much with that. Come on Beck! Get on that!

agree, this is a part of Bo i definitely do not care for...stubborn is as stubborn does.