If we were to lose Carl, I would like to bring in Doug Coleman or maybe bring back Marvin if they could. Have Marvin be co-DC with Bo and coach safties. Coach Raymond can do corners. If it were Coleman he could coach the interior DLine & JP can do RE's.

I still dont know why we didnt hire Doug Coleman as a full time assistant when we was here as a grad assistant.

As far as Carl, I dont think he is head coach material not now or ever. Anyone know why he hasnt been on the sidelines the last couple of games.

I thought I saw him in both games. Maybe I was seeing things...

Did he grow his hair out? They kept showing a guy in a visor with hair (although balding) and mentioning Carl during the Mich game. I figured he just grew his hair back?

If we were to lose Carl, I would like to bring in Doug Coleman or maybe bring back Marvin if they could. Have Marvin be co-DC with Bo and coach safties. Coach Raymond can do corners. If it were Coleman he could coach the interior DLine & JP can do RE's.

Still have no idea what happened to Marvin other than rumors. Would love to see him comeback. A huge loss and so far impossible to replace or replicate. Do not think our DB's would have been burnt so bad this year if he was still here.

Incident...girl...recruiting trip. Didn't have a choice other than to let him go.

Still have no idea what happened to Marvin other than rumors. Would love to see him comeback. A huge loss and so far impossible to replace or replicate. Do not think our DB's would have been burnt so bad this year if he was still here.

Incident...girl...recruiting trip. Didn't have a choice other than to let him go.

I heard the same. If what was "rumored" was true, probably can't afford to have him back. I still hope it is not. That rumor is more tightly kept than Area 51. Regardless, I hope that he has been able to get his personal issues worked out as it relates to family.

I heard the same. If what was "rumored" was true, probably can't afford to have him back. I still hope it is not. That rumor is more tightly kept than Area 51. Regardless, I hope that he has been able to get his personal issues worked out as it relates to family.

Agree...I loved that guy as a coach and wish nothing but the best for him!

It is true, or he would still be here.