Vandenberg's performance make the list?

Yes he goes in the cemetary. Under 50% completion pct., no scores(and he has arguably the best WR in the league), and as been stated the majority of his yards came with under 6 minutes to go.

On top off all that according to any Herky fan, James Van der Beek was the greatest thing next to sliced bread. He was going to pick NU apart. Well, enjoy being part of the club now James.

When our defense doesn't have to worry about a mobile Qb running wild they do very well and tend to take a team completely out of their offense. A running Qb on the other hand can make us look pretty bad. I wish I knew the answer.

The "mobile" qb makes EVERY defense look pretty bad.

Exactly.

It's midway through the second quarter of the Ohio St./Michigan game.

Miller has 59 yards rushing (8.4 ypc) and a TD.

Robinson has 61 yards rushing (6.8 ypc) and a TD.

"Mobile QBs" are hard to tackle and fast. Pretty tough for any defense. Robinson has over 1,000 yards rushing for the season. It's not because he got 800 against us and 200 against everyone else (he only averaged 3.6 ypc vs. us). It's beacuse he is good.

When our defense doesn't have to worry about a mobile Qb running wild they do very well and tend to take a team completely out of their offense. A running Qb on the other hand can make us look pretty bad. I wish I knew the answer.

The "mobile" qb makes EVERY defense look pretty bad.

Not a defense with athletic linemen